Matthews & Vyner | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Matthews & Vyner

Jul 2, 2014
I for one, would love to have them both transferred in during the summer and permanents. Both work really well in the style of play and squad that DA has created and wants, and both are still developing. Regardless of which league we are in, I think that they would be really good with us.

May 3, 2017
I think thereā€™s a chance we could get Matthews permanently as at 24 he really needs first team football. Norwich might have other ideas though. Vyner for me is a championship standard player all day long. I guess we could try and get him on another loan but thatā€™s for another day. Letā€™s jist enjoy them whilst they are here. They have both fitted in brilliantly,

Jul 29, 2010
Whether we have them further or just get to enjoy having them this season one thing is consistent.

DA sourced them and his eye for a good player, the right player, will still be with us. If they are unavailable next season I have every confidence he will find others to slot right in.

The talk up here is that Mathews may be No1 at Norwich next season. Angus Gunn will be going back Man City at the end of the season and with City's parachute payments stopping they will not be spending much on recruitment I don't think :-(

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Norwich Green":16xcbo9p said:
The talk up here is that Mathews may be No1 at Norwich next season. Angus Gunn will be going back Man City at the end of the season and with City's parachute payments stopping they will not be spending much on recruitment I don't think :-(
I'm sure Norwich have said they'll be going after Gunn again though and I don't really see Man City having any problems with that.

C

Cult Of Personality

Vyner will play at a higher level. The guy reads the game so well and will develop in to a top class centre back . Bristol City have got themself a very good player

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Very confident player, lovely to watch. As GTTB has said, best we can hope for is another season.

cheshiregreen

āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Not to get too carried away with things yet, but just wondering what dates the two loans expire? Think they were both announced as to the end of the season does that mean 5th May?

Nov 18, 2011
cheshiregreen":38yvswyi said:
Not to get too carried away with things yet, but just wondering what dates the two loans expire? Think they were both announced as to the end of the season does that mean 5th May?

If that was the case then we'd need to get an extension if we made it into the play offs.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jul 28, 2010
No extensions allowed this season.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
cheshiregreen":39eh9rqx said:
Loans run from transfer window to transfer window.

Aug 5, 2016
Mdgreener":1uav3j1h said:
I for one, would love to have them both transferred in during the summer and permanents. Both work really well in the style of play and squad that DA has created and wants, and both are still developing. Regardless of which league we are in, I think that they would be really good with us.

If you are not under the age of twelve then you need a serious reality check.