Big up the Green army.... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big up the Green army....

Owlsonline

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jan 28, 2010
Currently averaging 896 at away games, Charlton at the weekend and a big number expected it should see you become only the 5th league one side averaging over 1k, given the miles travelled and the start of the season that is a cracking effort.

Good luck for the play off hunt.

Few more stats below for League One and the entire EFL.

https://reeshowls.wordpress.com/2018/03 ... es-part-5/

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
derbygreen":293e6uuz said:
Interesting statistics. Thanks for the link to the site.

Yes interesting site. I see Reading's away following is still absolutely pathetic. These sorts of teams can get their fancy stadiums and decent enough home gates but still can't muster decent support on the road.

Jan 6, 2004
the most telling statistic there is that we take twice as many fans to away games as away fans attend HP. This is the only directly comparable stat with other teams given the distances to get to and from HP. It also means that Argyle fans effectively subsidise the rest of the league to the tune of an average of £10,000 a game net (assuming £20 a ticket and netting off what Argyle receive from away fans to HP).

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Bermudian Green":1qkhr0sd said:
I'm amazed that Franchise is the most popular ground to visit for away fans in the division. So much for a boycott.

Think everyone is going to expect the 3 points from them.

MK is quite centrally placed for clubs from London to Manchester with direct, fast trains, so for most is easiest away game to get to.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Bermudian Green":3v6urbkz said:
I'm amazed that Franchise is the most popular ground to visit for away fans in the division. So much for a boycott.
It's a relatively new stadium so fans might want to knock it off their 92.

Willis88":2l1sh1pr said:
Bermudian Green":2l1sh1pr said:

MK is quite centrally placed for clubs from London to Manchester with direct, fast trains, so for most is easiest away game to get to.

That's all true, I just didn't expect it to be much of a factor given how many people say they would never go to a game there.

Oct 6, 2005
Winchester
Bermudian Green":1a5kwknn said:
Willis88":1a5kwknn said:
Bermudian Green":1a5kwknn said:

That's all true, I just didn't expect it to be much of a factor given how many people say they would never go to a game there.

I still never will.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Bermudian Green":23r298ml said:
Willis88":23r298ml said:
Bermudian Green":23r298ml said:

To quote Derek Adams "football fans are fickle"

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Kevin_Dacombe":2vqdt9zo said:
Bermudian Green":2vqdt9zo said:
Willis88":2vqdt9zo said:
Bermudian Green":2vqdt9zo said:

I still never will.
... and me

Melbourne Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jul 12, 2005
Interesting stats - it would be interesting to see an average miles travelled per game and total miles travelled column in there. We have always had a fantastic away support.