Northampton Tickets help (merged) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Northampton Tickets help (merged)

May 3, 2013
I know it's a bit early, but hoping someone can point me in the direction of early access tickets for our 4/21 match at the Sixfields.

I'll be travelling from the US for my first Argyle match and a bit worried that the away tickets will all be snapped up by members. I reached out to some people at the club and AFT a few months ago (before this brilliant run of form) and was told that getting tickets at regular release shouldn't be a problem, but with us sending 3,000 to Charlton this weekend I don't have the same faith!

Thank you all for the help, very much looking forward to adding my voice to the Green Army! :scarf:

Oct 20, 2015
Hello mate, as non-season ticket holders we get the dregs, I am planning to go with family so I can email you when they're available. With the Oxford game they sold out in a day or so, not sure if we will get more or less seats at Sixfields but usually if you book in the morning (middle of the night for you?) it should be ok.

Sep 13, 2003
I imagine many Argyle fans will be in the home end for this game....I doubt tickets will even get to the general sale stage. Debating whether to go if this is the case. Not a fan of sitting in the home end!

Jul 28, 2017
The away allocation of tickets for this game does seem quite small, according to the guide to football grounds website it is just over 1,200 in total!

Depending on the clubs respective league positions nearer the game I wonder if Northampton might make arrangements for extra away tickets to be issued?

I remember Torquay doing it a number of years ago. Gave us all of one of the home sections if I remember correctly.

Oct 20, 2015
Might go in with the Cobblers in the family bit with 11yo and wife... £54 apparently. Dunno what Argo ticket prices will be.

May 3, 2013
Thanks for the information. How heavily regulated is sitting in the home section as an away supporter? Hoping not to have to resort to this but seems to be the most likely way to be able to get in the stadium.

A

AR09YLE

If playoffs are still looking possible then I don't think there's a chance this one gets to general sale.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
slingsby_pobble":2cdayfiy said:
Might go in with the Cobblers in the family bit with 11yo and wife... £54 apparently. Dunno what Argo ticket prices will be.
Published today:

Seating
Adults - £22
Over 65 - £18
Under 21 - £18
Under 18 - £10
Under 7 – Free

Northampton Ticket News

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
AR09YLE":3pxw4w53 said:
If playoffs are still looking possible then I don't think there's a chance this one gets to general sale.
Not a huge allocation. From the footy ground guide:

Away fans are located in the Moulton College at one end of the pitch, where 800 supporters can be accommodated. If demand requires it then an additional 423 seats can be allocated in the East Stand.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I don't know how it was arranged but last month Oxford had 1,444 fans at Northampton.

Jul 12, 2004
Am I the only one who does not have Northampton tickets as an option? It is nearly two hours after the opening time for sales.

Oct 20, 2015
Me neither, I get the following error message:
"Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this package. Why not return to ticket home and try another package or match?"

Feb 23, 2009
The tickets were advertised on the Club web site last week but this seems to have disappeared now. Does anyone know if they are on general sale this Thursday as was stated ?Thank you.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Tivvygreen":35xrgfnf said:
The tickets were advertised on the Club web site last week but this seems to have disappeared now. Does anyone know if they are on general sale this Thursday as was stated ?Thank you.
It's still on the site, although I think people were saying that they weren't on the eticketing site:

PAFC