Rochdale Odds On | PASOTI

Rochdale Odds On

Oct 16, 2016
A point here I think, need a reaction from the last two games

God speed to the travelling trio. You know who you are, have a Guinness for me and don’t stay up too late, Rochdale is a rum place. Sad that I won’t be there as I planned but Kiev calls.....

themightykeithfear":xo1bja9n said:
Well the football markets certainly don't rate us for Tuesday - Rochdale are odds on and we are over 3/1 - bit harsh !!!

Yes, 10/3 with Skybet.

If there is good news about Taylor pre-match expect a few to lump on that, and the price to contract. 2/1 would still be a good price if he does make it. Remember that Rochdale are without Henderson, and are hardly pulling up trees in terms of form themselves - 1 win in the last 5.

6/4 your choice and 9/4 the draw would be how I’d price it up - with Taylor back.

Feb 2, 2007
Rochdale have been pretty decent since January, one of the more in form teams in the league. In the last 10 matches they are 12th, so not bad with only 2 defeats.

However, in the last 10 home matches they have only won 1 at home and are 22nd in the form table. What could go wrong?

Apr 5, 2008
That’s ok.We play better when we are the underdog.

We’ve been overpriced most the season.
And seem to perform worse when are the fav.Cant thing of many games when we have started the fav this season.

Having said that that price is an insult how can a team 4th from bottom be odds on to a team in 7th place.

Definitely overpriced and Rochdale underpriced.

Big lump on double chance Argyle or draw would be the bet at 5/6,Rochdale 2/9 for the same :lol:

How is that accurate.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
3/1 is well harsh. Should be more like 5/1 IMHO.

Rochdale have only won 1 home game in 10 so with typical Argo not turning up I would of thought they were dead certs for the 3 pts

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Sam, i'm informed by someone with greater expertise than me in the field, that pat dogs are exceptionally good for people who are short on attention and affection. Maybe that's something for you to look into.

I dont think many of the bookmakers are that switched on to League 1/2 (especially when the Champions League is on) that i'd be looking at 6.45 for the team news. If Taylor plays anything above 3/1 is excellent value.

I haven't checked this week, but up until this weekend, backing Argyle every week would have made you more money than backing any other team in the division, so worth looking into whenever you think there is value to be had.

Jul 7, 2008
Plymouth/Bristol
I just put my first bet in 10 years on an Argyle match (the last one being a woeful 0-1 loss at home to Hull cost me an accumulator). 16/5 on Skybet is silly and well worth a punt, especially if Taylor is declared fit.

Aug 4, 2011
Heard its highly unlikely Taylor will be fit for tomorrow, and Paton out of contention as well

Apr 5, 2008
samjones":3euhatid said:
3/1 is well harsh. Should be more like 5/1 IMHO.

Rochdale have only won 1 home game in 10 so with typical Argo not turning up I would have thought they were dead certs for the 3 pts

So you have lumped on Rochdale then :wave:

Jan 6, 2004
4.3 pretty decent odds, although I don't think we will win have had a punt with some of my top 6 cash out money, win that I will roll it forward to the Rotherham game etc so if we do go on a run and make p.o I should be getting close to my original winnings had I not cashed out!

Dec 22, 2010
north devon
The bookies are usually right as I have found out . but they do get it wrong sometimes , lets hope tonight is one of tose times. :scarf: