Score Prediction vs Rochdale | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Score Prediction vs Rochdale

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
To quote a certain Indiana Jones, I gotta bad feeling about this. If we have genuine play-off ambitions then there HAS to be a reaction to Saturday's abject surrender. Unfortunately, I can see us stumbling to another woeful calamity. 2-0 Dale. :doh:

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
At this time in the season it's a case of which team wants it more. Northampton showed they wanted it more on the weekend and unfortunately Rochdale are in a similar position to them. We have to start on the front foot and hopefully DA can motivate them from the off, otherwise it's going to be another long 90 minutes.

The only hope is that Sarcevic is fit enough to start, and by some miracle Taylor too, or at least 30 minutes at the end. This will give the players a major boost.

Nervy 1-1 which does neither team any favours.

Apr 6, 2009
If the players realise just how much they didn't seem to want it enough on saturday and have genuine wants to end in a play off position i can see we can turn it around like we did after charlton (although shame its away again).
Also if no taylor we need to change the formation which i'm not sure will happen.
i can't see a draw, i can see a 2-0 win to whoever pulls their socks up and wants it the most

Jan 30, 2016
If Adams plays the same team with Grant upfront then 0-0 or even another loss.

We need a big man up front so take a risk -Bring back Song'oo (he always gives 110%), and decide who goes up front from Vyner, Bradley or Song'oo.

Jun 24, 2008
AlanMS":3q9mv8t1 said:
If Adams plays the same team with Grant upfront then 0-0 or even another loss.

We need a big man up front so take a risk -Bring back Song'oo (he always gives 110%), and decide who goes up front from Vyner, Bradley or Song'oo.

If we're talking risks, he may not be big but based on the shooting drills Gary Miller can sure put them away for a defender! :lol:

Apr 6, 2009
don't put miller up front - hes everyones scapegoat - the whole season would suddenly be all his fault

I

I'mArgyleinDubai

It sounds stupid, but I would also play Songo'o as the central target man if Taylor is still injured. He has the size and aggression to make a nuisance of himself and as a minimum, give us a presence up front.

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
BBC Weather forecast for Rochdale ...

7 pm. Heavy rain, light winds feels like 9 degrees

Jun 2, 2016
I'mArgyleinDubai":df8umuwp said:
It sounds stupid, but I would also play Songo'o as the central target man if Taylor is still injured. He has the size and aggression to make a nuisance of himself and as a minimum, give us a presence up front.

Stop it

Feb 17, 2017
I think we will get a response from the players and get 3 points one way or another, leading in nicely to a home game with RT back

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I'd be going with something like:

Matthews

Threlkeld, Vyner, Bradley, Sawyer

Songo'o

Lamerias, Fox, Ness

Grant, Carey

Oct 14, 2015
Henderson is as big a loss for them as Taylor is for us. Similar to Northampton in that Rochdale cannot afford to lose. Whoever wants its more. They don't lose many at home but their win ratio isn't great either so = Draw