Rotherham | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rotherham

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Just been a feature on local ITV news programme on Tony Stewart ,Chairman of Rotherham Utd, who is celebrating 10 years of ownership.
So far he has “invested “ £33m of his own money.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
My point is that we are doing alright to be on a par with them when we have invested nothing like that money.
Also it’s a stark reminder of how much it can cost to achieve even a modest level of success

May 8, 2011
bringonthemilkman":2hlba97u said:
My point is that we are doing alright to be on a par with them when we have invested nothing like that money.
Also it’s a stark reminder of how much it can cost to achieve even a modest level of success

The current board at Argyle have invested approximately £7m of their own money since 2011 and if you add Hallett’s loan that rises to £11m. So for another £20m we could be 3 places higher in the league.

Apr 1, 2009
HC Green":1zq9mamx said:
bringonthemilkman":1zq9mamx said:

The current board at Argyle have invested approximately £7m of their own money since 2011 and if you add Hallett’s loan that rises to £11m. So for another £20m we could be 3 places higher in the league.

As a matter of interest, what is the source of those figures? Not arguing with them, just can't recall them being openly available before.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
bringonthemilkman":1b5pz1l8 said:
Just been a feature on local ITV news programme on Tony Stewart ,Chairman of Rotherham Utd, who is celebrating 10 years of ownership.
So far he has “invested “ £33m of his own money.

That is £15M more than Tottenham's net transfer spend since 2014. I wonder, who is the shrewdest investor?