✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Announcement @ 11am

Jan 1, 2013
Berkshire
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2018/may/retained-list/

RETAINED LIST
Under contract: Lionel Ainsworth, Graham Carey, Michael Cooper, Ryan Edwards, Joel Grant, Ruben Lamieras, Jamie Ness, Antoni Sarcevic, Ryan Taylor, Gregg Wylde.

Out of contract, offered new contract: Alex Battle, Jordan Bentley, Sonny Bradley, Alex Fletcher, David Fox, Kyle Letheren, Dan Rooney, Gary Sawyer, Yann Songo'o, Oscar Threlkeld.

Out of contract, released: Nathan Blissett, Simon Church, Luke McCormick, Gary Miller, Paul Paton, Callum Rose, Aaron Taylor, Aaron Taylor-Sinclair, Robbert te Loeke.

Loan expired: Moses Makasi, Remi Matthews, Zak Vyner.

Apprentices offered professional contract: Harry Hodges, Luke Jephcott, Ryan Law, Cameron Sangster.

Apprentices released: Billy Craske, Elliott Crawford, Harry Downing, Matt Ward

Mar 23, 2008
No major surprises except i would have kept ATS as a useful squad player. Much more activity to follow with the likes of Ainsworth and Wylde under contract but will leave and perhaps some that have been offered deals who will reject. Time will tell.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
ATS would be the most interesting one there. Rest all looks pretty much as expected.

Hopefully Miller will do a "Mellor" and go and excel at another club. The amount of abuse he took from some of our supporters was unreal.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Great to see the club offering contracts to Dan Rooney and the other 4 lads. Would expect Wylde and Ainsworth to be transfer listed, no real surprises in the retained list.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
??
?? EDWARDS ?? ??

SARCEVIC ?? NESS

LAMERIAS TAYLOR CAREY

Good that we have some continuity from last season and assuming some of those offered contracts will move on we have scope to freshen things up.

Sep 19, 2015
Can't really argue with any of that. Glad Gary Sawyer has been offered a deal but I really hope that Adams plans to bring in a new number one left back for next season. Positive start to the campaign.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i would have offered taylor-sinclair a new contract as i thought he was a useful player.other than that no real surprises.good to see alex fletcher offered a deal as expect big things for him.

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Agree about ATS would of liked him to have been given a chance as I thought sawyer was being done for pace last season

Apr 1, 2009
Biggest surprise to me is the release of ATS. I actually thought DA might go with Sawyer and ATS as LB options for another season, but see this as recognition that a better option in this position is needed for an aspirational L1 team.

If, as many anticipate, Threlkeld and Bradley depart, we need a lot of defenders.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Happy with most of that.

Also happy to see Songo'o get offered a new deal. When he was being played as a DM he was many people's player of the season....just keep him away from CB!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Apart from Taylor-Sinclair there's no surprises on the released list.

We have plenty of midfielders but lack strikers and defenders (depending on negotiations with Sawyer, Bradley, Threlkeld and Songo’o).

A big thanks to those who are leaving. Taylor-Sinclair will be remembered for that brilliant goal line clearance against Blackburn right at the start of our revival.