When is the away kit released? (Released 6/6/18) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

When is the away kit released? (Released 6/6/18)

Your thoughts on the new away kit?

• Undecided until seen in the flesh

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • I like it

Votes: 67 59.3%

• Total voters
Aug 5, 2015
Quite interesting to see on the highlight shows just how many teams play away in green. Maybe we should try it for a change!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Three weeks to wait for that one.

I think all of us have a good idea of that one though don't we?

NTsadfT.png

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":3lby7z33 said:

NTsadfT.png

So a totally different greento the home shirt? Would like the stripes with that 'Argyle' green.
Always liked green and black stripes for one kit, green and white for the other.
i.e. I like the away kit to be a colour 'version' of the home kit. :scarf:

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
After the diabolical home kit of dark green and black stripes #stripesarefortheshitty

the quarters I hate suddenly look more appealing.

Thankfully that's £84 I have already saved next season.

Jul 29, 2010
Well done you, any chance you could save us all 84 negative posts next week? :roll:

Jul 29, 2010
Has a closing date for home shirt pre-orders been mentioned anywhere?

I'd like to think it'd be longer than three weeks but as I want to see the away shirt before making my choice for next season, it'd be a bit of a bummer if it wasn't.

Oct 16, 2016
I’ll never understand the interest in football kits, worse still I’ll never understand why grown men (players obviously aside) wear replica football kits, particularly with huge bellies

Jesters hats, green and white wigs and painted faces should actually be an offence that sees you in front of a magistrate

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
Shankster":2xcnm2j9 said:
I’ll never understand the interest in football kits, worse still I’ll never understand why grown men (players obviously aside) wear replica football kits, particularly with huge bellies

Jesters hats, green and white wigs and painted faces should actually be an offence that sees you in front of a magistrate

"The more I know, the less I understand."

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
samjones":onf5rdy8 said:
After the diabolical home kit of dark green and black stripes #stripesarefortheshitty

the quarters I hate suddenly look more appealing.

Thankfully that's £84 I have already saved next season.

Bad luck Sam, Rachel has got a kit in for you, special purchase she said! :greensmile:

BUX96IM.jpg

Feb 23, 2008
IJN":jt4x6dyi said:

NTsadfT.png

Bit behind with all the kit rumours, is this pretty much confirmed or a mock up of the ideas so far?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It was a mock up from Owen Jones, but when I put it up on here I received a few calls :lol: asking me where it came from.

I reckon this is quite close, but I haven't seen it.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
If that's close to what the away kit will look like (stick a collar on it) then I'm going to hold off pre-ordering the home shirt. So good to have a choice of two, bespoke, lovely kits, instead of the usual template sheet we'd get otherwise. Fair play to the club for paying that bit extra.