18 19 socks | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

18 19 socks

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
I know I'm going to get slated but for any of you hard done by parents out there who's little cheribs want the full blown kit I have just bought my 14 year old son who still wears his argyle kits with pride at training here in the north for £6.99 from eBay
Now it maybe taking money out if the club but every year I buy a kit for him and a shirt for myself so I think personally if puma despite providing a delicious shirt this year are lazy enough to be fencing playing socks through the club at 100 percent Mark up then I have the right to buy from anywhere
The club won't be losing out as I wasn't purchasing socks at that price anyway and still fully intend to buy the away shirts each for us both which as an exile is my little bit of giving back each

seasonhttps://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Puma-Tea ... nav=SEARCH

Now I don't know if they are the exact same quality but they look near enough to me for my son to be happy !

Next year Puma may put some green black or white markings on and justify the additional cost

Anyway I'm out there to be criticised but I hope one or two who are struggling with two or three kids may benefit from the savings