• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

On GoS (Enabling work continues)

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Well it's a Saturday night (or maybe a Sunday morning for you), so it has to be done. There are a few more redevelopment photos now on GoS, taken over the last 10 days. We'll try to do the same every weekend until the pace picks up, when hopefully there should be enough to post more often.

Greens on Screen

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
That's a vicious looking thing in that last pic.

Look forward to next weeks instalment.
:thumbs:

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
The picture of the crowd and ground with the inclusion of the steps from 1948 really is a treasure to behold.
Well done on the research. :clap:

Oct 31, 2015
Love the history lesson about the steps.

Never knew they were there. Thanks a lot for the update and history lesson.

Im sure more will come to light as the demolition continues.

Jul 21, 2013
This series is definitely going to become my new favourite thing over the summer to look forward to every week

Viewing those scenes of demolition, it shows too clearly how tatty and grotty that part of Home Park had become ?

I, too, look forward to the new development sightings - in time !

We should be quite proud of how it will look ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Absolutely priceless your updates and uncovering the history of the steps, keep up the good work.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Great stuff as usual Steve. Now I am some distance away I am able to appreciate first hand how GOS keeps us 'expats' that much closer in mind and spirit to Home Park. Thanks.

Dec 3, 2005
Thank you so much - hopefully Argyle will let us know about the plans for the old seats in the Grandstand :)

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Kevin_Gollop":2uuh8bp1 said:
I see the club put a couple pics on Facebook yesterday too: https://www.facebook.com/plymouthargylefc/posts/1828174987247371
You'll be glad to know that Bob & I have been snapping too! And with the help of this weather, we've got some real crackers. I mentioned last time that I'd do an update every weekend for a while, but as things have been happening this week, I'm aiming to publish a three-day set on GoS tomorrow evening.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Great photos and details as ever Steve :)

Out of curiosity, is there anything you noticed behind the Barn Park end remaining from the old zoo?

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
GreensOnScreen":2bbzwoue said:
Kevin_Gollop":2bbzwoue said:
I see the club put a couple pics on Facebook yesterday too: https://www.facebook.com/plymouthargylefc/posts/1828174987247371
You'll be glad to know that Bob & I have been snapping too! And with the help of this weather, we've got some real crackers. I mentioned last time that I'd do an update every weekend for a while, but as things have been happening this week, I'm aiming to publish a three-day set on GoS tomorrow evening.

Looking forward to them!