YouTube reminisce | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

YouTube reminisce

Mar 23, 2008
Need an Argyle fix so jumped on YouTube, some wonderful memories including the best goals of last season, the QPR game, best goals of 93/94, the Pompey play off game, the Darlo play off final, so many happy days. Even watched the match day moments of the Wembley Wombles game to banish that ghost! What will next year bring?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Ah, that 93-94 show reel makes me emotional. Just awesome.

Sep 2, 2006
Paignton
That reel of 93/94 shows how influential Paul Dalton was that season, involved in almost every goal in some way.
Also if only we had another Mark Patterson lined up for right back next season. Quality player and better than Oscar and Shelley imo.

Mar 23, 2008
loveargyles":1lwxrbbq said:
That reel of 93/94 shows how influential Paul Dalton was that season, involved in almost every goal in some way.
Also if only we had another Mark Patterson lined up for right back next season. Quality player and better than Oscar and Shelley imo.
He didn't score tap ins did he? My fave is the Wrexham one, when he faints to shoot/cross twice and lands two defender on their backside and then in the top corner. Him and Steve Castle are two of the best players I've ever seen in a green shirt.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Deacster":n93ck9bh said:
loveargyles":n93ck9bh said:
He didn't score tap ins did he? My fave is the Wrexham one, when he faints to shoot/cross twice and lands two defender on their backside and then in the top corner. Him and Steve Castle are two of the best players I've ever seen in a green shirt.

Yes, this all day long. Gary Poole was some right back too. Think he ended up playing right midfield for us too.