Michael Dunford returns as CEO | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Michael Dunford returns as CEO

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Michael Dunford leaves Chesterfield to take up the CEO role at Argyle.

Link

And now confirmed. ...
Club website

Jul 9, 2008
Plymouth
Top football professional. Combine this with a raft of recent quality signings shows the club know what they are about and are really moving forward. The most important signing of the summer!

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Can anyone refresh my memory of his previous tenure?

As far as I can remember he was good at the role, professional and we were disappointed when he left?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
He was made redundant during our dark days. Credited with bringing concerts to Home Park but, from memory, not universally popular but then who is?

A very experienced football man though.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Credit where it is due, this is a very good appointment.

Aug 3, 2017
Can someone confirm is this the guy who opened the shop in Drake’s Circus that cost the club a lot of money just prior to our dark days or am I misremembering?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Top quality appointment this. He was very good in the role when we were a Championship club and it improves the background staff further still.

Feb 28, 2016
Stuart House":1kr6zib6 said:

As far as I can remember he was good at the role, professional and we were disappointed when he left?

Hated by the traditionalists as the man who tried to drop Semper. Wasn’t he also the one who sacked long serving stalwarts Des and Chris Robinson and then brought in David “no interest in football” Fitzgerald, in a drive to make the club appear “professional” as apparently a Plymothian accent isn’t professional?!

Could be wrong on the second point and will happily concede if not but I seem to remember the Robinsons were extremely upset at the way they got the chop and would have been around the same time MD come in.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
MarkMatthews":396d8lya said:
Stuart House":396d8lya said:

Hated by the traditionalists as the man who tried to drop Semper. Wasn’t he also the one who sacked long serving stalwarts Des and Chris Robinson and then brought in David “no interest in football” Fitzgerald, in a drive to make the club appear “professional” as apparently a Plymothian accent isn’t professional?!

Could be wrong on the second point and will happily concede if not but I seem to remember the Robinsons were extremely upset at the way they got the chop and would have been around the same time MD come in.

Mark the club doesn't have to be overly parochial you know.

C

CG1983

Excellent news.
Had the pleasure of his company on our table a couple of years ago when visiting the Tribute Lounge for a match.
He's a Green for sure!