Meet the players | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Meet the players

Mar 23, 2008
Was thinking of taking my little lad tonight but haven't been before, assume will be fairly busy and a bit of a wait but wondering if anyone else has been previously and can give me a rough idea on the queues, etc. Only asking as a bit past his bedtime normally and a decent drive for us so trying to gauge if viable, thanks in advance!

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Think the last one was so busy they had to start turning people away, way before the finish time. Apparently queuing out the car park.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
It was really manic last time but everyone who got in seemed to enjoy it.

My daughter Charlie is working in the shop tonight and expecting it to be very busy

Feb 23, 2008
Get there early. Like, really early.

We turned up with 45 mins of the event to go on my autistic son's birthday and were turned away, to be fair Mr Cowdery did try and put it right somewhat afterwards which i was grateful for but still unimpressed they've not learnt from last time and only organised a 90 minute event again.

Mar 23, 2008
Just for interest, nice evening and all the players were a real credit, very chatty and good with the little ones.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Glad you enjoyed it Deacster - my daughter said it was a good event but quieter than last time. Perhaps it was intentionally under-advertised to avoid potential issues but it seems those who did attend had a great time. :scarf: