Yeovil game | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Yeovil game

Apr 12, 2016
Out of interest does anybody know if Argyle fans can 'pay on the gate' or do you need to purchase tickets in advance ?

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Since I Was 33":3t1qasx2 said:
Out of interest does anybody know if Argyle fans can 'pay on the gate' or do you need to purchase tickets in advance ?

Try reading the "Yeovil Away Tickets" thread.
:facepalm:

Apr 12, 2016
Why the face palm? For what it's worth the Yeovil tickets thread was way down the page and hadn't seen it yet and was merely reacting to the thread I had seen. Is the face palm really necessary ?

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Since I Was 33":2jffxdm7 said:
Why the face palm? For what it's worth the Yeovil tickets thread was way down the page and hadn't seen it yet and was merely reacting to the thread I had seen. Is the face palm really necessary ?
Just put it down to internet ignorance and don't take it personally.

Aug 12, 2016
Bang Phra. Thailand
The question about colours is in need of clarification.

Yeovil's home kit is green and white hoops, similar in shade to out new away green. It also features white shorts and socks similar to our home kit.

It is hard to see what combination the real greens are going to wear.

Maybe the solution is for Yeovil to wear their new Black away kit in order to boost sales to their own fans.

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
If anyone feels like doing a face palm to my question then please feel free.... but i am just after a bit of help in the first instance.

When i follow the link from to buy tickets, there is no option to buy tickets in the away ends. Unable to click to select any of the locations, just the YTFC home areas.

Any advice?

Pootle's Pom Pom

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Mar 13, 2009
Trowbridge or Bristol
Green83":dzhaasya said:
If anyone feels like doing a face palm to my question then please feel free.... but i am just after a bit of help in the first instance.

When i follow the link from to buy tickets, there is no option to buy tickets in the away ends. Unable to click to select any of the locations, just the YTFC home areas.

Any advice?

Okay then...

:doh:

You cannot buy away tickets over t'internet, but ring the nice folks in the Yeovil ticket office and they will sort you pronto.

Or just pay on the day.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Green83":33t7btme said:

Any advice?

Since I Was 33":33t7btme said:

There's 3 of us going up and hoping to pay on the day. In the unlikely event that it's not, we're snookered.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Sadly, I can not make this game,as I've always liked the friendliness at the Club. They also do a great carvery for those of a peckish disposition. I would doubt more than 3500 turning up. No problem Bob getting in and plenty of parking.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I've asked Yeovil about tickets and they said Argyle fans can purchase tickets on the day, but just need to go to the ticket office on the Tamburino side of the ground to purchase and not at the turnstile. It will just be the seating in the Screwfix stand that will be available, both home and away standing terraces will be closed.

At the moment Yeovil will be playing in their home kit.

Nov 14, 2010
Cornwall
Keepitgreen":1x1ac5jg said:
Green83":1x1ac5jg said:

Any advice?

Since I Was 33":1x1ac5jg said:

There's 3 of us going up and hoping to pay on the day. In the unlikely event that it's not, we're snookered.

I suppose with the kit colour dilemma you're snookered behind the green and with the snooker & billiards association's decision to outlaw any artificial aids from now on.....the rest is history! :scarf: