Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
About time. I could never work out how Ticketmaster had the gaul to charge you for printing tickets at home...

Well done Argyle

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Leo's Grandad":22ev9h2i said:
About time. I could never work out how Ticketmaster had the gaul to charge you for printing tickets at home...

Well done Argyle

On the other hand a not so well done for increasing the match day parking in the Higher Home Par car park by 33%... now £200 for the year grrr. I wouldn't mind but I only buy it to get my disabled mother sorted :(

Hey ho... at the end of the day I'm a fan so I guess I'll grin and bare it and cut back in other area's of my spending in relation to the club especially as I'm surprised there is any parking at all behind the grandstand this year?

Aug 10, 2006
so you phone the Argyle ticket office which is an 01752 number then they charge you £1.35 last season £1.50 this season something to do with ticket master not sure what then somebody in the ticket office puts a ticket in an envelope and posts it to you and charges a pound postage when it has 55p stamped on the envelope, very good.

Mar 7, 2008
Im sure when I had a leaflet to renew season ticket it said that there would be no charge to change your ticket to another seat for a home match.

Now they are saying it is £2 to swap your seat unless you buy an additional ticket !