50/50 Southend United. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

50/50 Southend United.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hello my darlings it's your Uncle Ken back again and I hope you had a very pleasant break and welcome to your 50/50 brief. Hopefully most of you will have had your summer holiday and now it’s back to the football once again supporting the Mighty Greens. We took a full Senior Greens coach to Walsall and everyone had a great day out apart from the result of course. We fully deserved a point at least as the lads played well but it was not to be.

As usual the 50/50 team always keep you, our loyal fans updated as to where we spend your money. This season we shall be Sponsoring PAFC photographer Dave Rowntree along with helping towards the club programme costs. (Yes PAFC will continue to do the award winning Programmes - it wouldn’t be the same without the programme, well done to Rick, Rob and the team). We are also sponsoring our fantastic ground staff as those lads really do work hard and are a credit to the club. We have once again joined the very popular Pilgrim Partnership deal with the club allowing lucky winners of this prize to have a terrific match day experience at the Theatre of Greens.

On Saturday apart from the cash prize, all other prizes have very kindly been donated by our friends at Pasoti. Pasoti is the oldest and largest Argyle site which prides itself in being independent, family friendly and libel free, whilst supporting PAFC to the tune of £20,000 per season, via season tickets, along with advertising, player sponsorship and constant donations to the Argyle Academy. Many thanks, as usual, from the 50/50 team to the site that just keeps on giving.

The prizes for Saturday are:-

First prize – Cash prize
Second prize - A round of golf for 4 people at Boringdon Golf Club - donated by Pasoti
Third prize – A Smart watch which is compatible with the latest i Phone and Android models - donated by Pasoti
Fourth prize – A pair of the famous Umbrellas - donated by Pasoti

3kY9D8N.png

------------------------------------------------------------
Edwards5.jpg

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Umbrella! where’s the sombrero.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Pogleswoody":fwd1bm1x said:
dunlop":fwd1bm1x said:

Raining Sat'day, Hombre :tumbleweed: .

Hold hard there Mr. P....only 14% chance of rain according to Auntie Beeb,whatever that is in old money...

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
The famous umbrellas can also be used to protect you from the sun Mike. Just be careful when waving them around on the beach health and safety.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
oddball":2es0ez2h said:
Pogleswoody":2es0ez2h said:
dunlop":2es0ez2h said:

Raining Sat'day, Hombre :tumbleweed: .

Hold hard there Mr. P....only 14% chance of rain according to Auntie Beeb,whatever that is in old money...

Forget Auntie Beeb, you heard it first from Great Uncle Pogle.
I want/need one of those brollies, where's theythere ticketsellers? :scarf:

C

CG1983

Carol on BBC breakfast this morning still seemed a little uncertain how much it's going to chuck it down on Saturday.
But we all know what's going to happen at Home Park.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
CG1983":1rp7ozmf said:
Carol on BBC breakfast this morning still seemed a little uncertain how much it's going to chuck it down on Saturday.

It's raining goals, Hallelujah?? :think:

:scarf: :scarf:

C

CG1983

Pogleswoody":v5ajvozl said:
CG1983":v5ajvozl said:

It's raining goals, Hallelujah?? :think:

:scarf: :scarf:
:lol: let's hope for a repeat of last seasons southend scoreline!

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Today's winning ticket numbers are.

First prize -- £624 ticket 00190
Second prize -- ticket 04819
Third prize -- ticket 04332
Fourth prize -- ticket 02378

Thanks as always for your support.

Uncle Ken and the 50/50 team