Bristol City Match Thread. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bristol City Match Thread.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
I think we can make a better account of ourselves I think we can win it.
I'm going to predict 2-0 to us.

It would be nice to not go out in the first game for once. :scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
It'd be more than nice given the level of the opposition tonight, It'd be a massive achievement.

A better account of ourselves than we managed last season, even in defeat, would be an acceptable fall back outcome from which we can draw some positives.

It was a powderpuff display last time.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
For me it’s not about the result tonight. It’s all about the performance and getting our staring 11 competing much much better than they did on Saturday.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Last season's performance was one of the worst I've ever seen from an Argyle side.

Hopefully not so many changes and a better display this time round!

Nov 4, 2012
Tugboat":vdofn7ix said:
For me it’s not about the result tonight. It’s all about the performance and getting our staring 11 competing much much better than they did on Saturday.

This.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Tugboat":xlyb9f4y said:

Spot on. For me this is almost a proper pre season friendly and I don't really care about the result. Its about getting up to speed because quite frankly we were way off the pace in the last game

Aug 2, 2011
Somewhat embarrisingly moi and mate have been invited to the match by the City Chairman as his boardroom guests. He has a holiday home in our area hence the contact. Not sure that wearing a number 10 Carey shirt will go down a bundle so have to practice restraint and good behaviour.
Might ring DA for advice!!

Anyway just hope we at least string a few more passes together than we did on Saturday.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Surely neither the players nor our fans can be as bad as they were in this fixture last year.

I think we'll run them a lot closer this year. 2-1 loss, Ladapo for us.

Feb 17, 2017
Being a mid week game im guessing this is available on I follow, or is the carabao cup different

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Dan Ellard":29wa2k5a said:
Surely neither the players nor our fans can be as bad as they were in this fixture last year.

I think we'll run them a lot closer this year. 2-1 loss, Ladapo for us.

Seagull, seagull.....

On the bright side, I don't think City have as good a side as last year.

D

deanthegreenmachine

I can see us holding on for the first half if they make changes, rumour is they are gonna rest a few players, but not the defence , still think they will be too strong for us, especially if Weimann gets a game at some point.. going for 3-1 to City..

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
stephennandlal":1oxtazws said:
Does anyone know if the game is streamed on iFollow, in the UK?
Audio only. Just checked on the EFL site and it's not available for video streaming.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think the performance is more important, I think we should continue to give game time to 1st teasers to help them get as a team, rest Foxy and Wooton and bring in Songo’o and Canavan.