Cov predictions | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Cov predictions

Oct 20, 2015
CCFC has had a similarly underwhelming start to the season, but unlike us they lost on Tuesday night (to Oxford).

So all to play for on Saturday, I'm hoping for some more positive play and the same team that started v Bristol.

2-1 Gyle, Songo'o to get another unlikely goal to set him on a 'streak' which ends up being his total for the season! Carey to put away a rocket ship top corner worldie.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Always been a lucky ground for me, Cherno Samba's late winner, and a Craig Noone 89th minute to winner to boot (Noone then went on to miss an open goal when their keeper couldn't get back from a corner which still bemuses me) - a game both sides should feel 3 points are attainable from.
I'm sure there will be changes to Tuesdays team, personally i'd stick with Songo'o away from home. I'm sure Ruben will be keen to start and put a performance in.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Yes Cherno Samba’s late-ish winner, being right in front of us, remains a vivid memory, as does my subsequently hailing him to Green friends as “the next saviour” !
Got that one wrong, didn’t I ?! :lol:

Sep 6, 2006
Quintrell_Green":zmwdeexh said:
oldage":zmwdeexh said:
Another draw.

I am sure a Coventry scout would have watched the game on Tuesday at Bristol and identified Argyle's game and tactics. As a result it will be a draw, IMHO

What?! There was a scout watching us?

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Ray - i can beat that, when he came on wearing bright yellow boots (it was rare then) i told anyone in earshot that he wasn't good enough to be wearing bright boots and would have a nightmare - 30 seconds later 1-0 - i'm reminded of it regularly!

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Good one VoR! How funny, we both having our “Cherno Samba” embarrassments :crazy: Having just checked GOS I see that he made just 13 appearances, all but one as sub.
We certainly saw his finest moment, at least!