pedro91 wrote: Oh to have a spare £1k!!!!!!
I'm lucky to have £100!!!!!!
I don't have a spare £20. Not with my Mrs keeping me in check!
The Doctor wrote: Is there a link somewhere that describes how to invest? A 5-7% return is pretty appealing...
IJN wrote: 1) All on target for June.
2) There will be memberships for both upstairs and downstairs when the club vacate downstairs.
3) There are 55 investors (I am one ).
4) Minimum investment = £1000
5) There are a few of £50k.
6) There has been (I think I remember it rightly) £650k invested.
7) There has been £250k invested in materials or work pledges.
8) They are looking for another £250k of investment. The rate is 5% per annum with money paid back at the end of 5/7 years.
9) Gary says they want the investment from Argyle fans, they have no amount of offers from outside but he wants to keep the investment 'internal'
10) At the moment one level is 250 and the other 300 (I forget which is which) and he sees no reason why it won'y be 600 in total now the plans are in.
Many many more things discussed but these are freshest in my mind.
Hope this helps.
Pogleswoody wrote: Pogle: I was going to invest £1000.
Mrs Pogle: 'In what?'
Pogle: 'Errrmm ... a bar'
Mrs Pogle: 'A chocolate bar?'
Pogle: 'No ..... an Argyle Supporters bar'
Mrs Pogle: '!!##~~}+&*$$!!'
Pogle: 'Oh ok dear, just a thought'.
Users browsing this forum: (I'm)Stranded, A J Bayram, Andrew_Holcombe, Argyle Nutter, ArgyleOfficial, Argyologist, boysetsfire, chester, Darren Stoneman, DartingtonPilgrim, Delden7Jo, Demportendermobile, Dreamgreen, Emeraldinho, Geoff_Gartside, Google [Bot], graygreen, Green as Grass, greendan47, GreensOnScreen, greenwelly, Hargyle, jimsing, Keepitgreen, KeithB, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mark Pedlar, Martyn, mde203, mervyn, metroace, PAFC150479, pafcprogs, pdav1978, Pebbles042, Penlee, ping_g5, Qoo3939L, Quintrell_Green, Railway sleeper, Ross, run_PAFC, silkman, Swannys right knee, tandark, The Doctor, Théo, Trebargran, warney, Whitleigh 1952 Green, WoodsyGreen and 856 guests