The legend,the man who claps, the goalie and the marine | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The legend,the man who claps, the goalie and the marine

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i refer to messrs paul wooton,kevin nancekiville,rhys wilmot and the bloke from the royal marines.what on earth are our players doing formation dancing for before the second half begins.it is embarrasing!i think derek should look at these four blokes and have words with them.just what do these four chaps do?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I was looking for the punchline. :twisted:

R

rdr123

Looked Ridiculous. Too many staff and players around this season who are a complete waste of wages!

Sep 6, 2006
Steve Evans":2sfqsnc4 said:
i refer to messrs paul wooton,kevin nancekiville and the bloke from the royal marines.what on earth are our players doing formation dancing for before the second half begins.it is embarrasing!i think derek should look at these three blokes and have words with them.just what do these three chaps do?

Well it was about the only time we did have any formation.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
I remember when the bench we running drills at half time and some said it made us look more professional rather than aimlessly kicking the ball around.

Now that extends to a short warm up before the 2nd half and the opinions are it looks embarrassing.

I, for one, saw nothing wrong with it and if it helps then let's keep it up.

If you don't like it there's always another direction to look while it's happening.

Sep 6, 2006
Willis88":2ej5wdyn said:
I remember when the bench we running drills at half time and some said it made us look more professional rather than aimlessly kicking the ball around.

Now that extends to a short warm up before the 2nd half and the opinions are it looks embarrassing.

If you don't like it there's always another direction to look while it's happening.

A warm up is necessary but do we we really need a bloke directing them how to do it? Are they school kids?

R

rdr123

Willis88":29w6020s said:

If it helps? Are you joking? It hardly helping is it!

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Balham_Green":q28s7vnx said:
Willis88":q28s7vnx said:

A warm up is necessary but do we we really need a bloke directing them how to do it? Are they school kids?

I think you'll find every professional sports team has someone directing a warm up.

Sep 6, 2006
Willis88":2v660gzr said:
Balham_Green":2v660gzr said:
Willis88":2v660gzr said:

I think you'll find every professional sports team has someone directing a warm up.

Well they should not need one. Just a way of justifying a wasted salary.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Willis88":11fgnuu9 said:

it's not helping that much mate.we are bottom of the league!does this marine bloke work at argyle during the week?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Balham_Green":1k43mns9 said:
Steve Evans":1k43mns9 said:
i refer to messrs paul wooton,kevin nancekiville and the bloke from the royal marines.what on earth are our players doing formation dancing for before the second half begins.it is embarrasing!i think derek should look at these three blokes and have words with them.just what do these three chaps do?

Well it was about the only time we did have any formation.
:funny: that me me laugh out loud balham.get rid of this marine now and do proper preparation!!!