Due to injuries 4 not available for Charlton | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Due to injuries 4 not available for Charlton

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Gutted Ainsworth is out :crazy:

Oct 31, 2015
Oh man Ness is a miss if OKeefe plays like he did on Saturday. I also prefer Canavsn to Wootton.

Still DA says we have strength in depth this year so we should be ok

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Manchesterlalala":2deq2ibt said:
Not too worried about any of those missing to be honest. Time for Foxy to get back in the side. But it will be Songo'o and O'Keefe won't it?
both fox and sangster are far better than o'keefe.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
rsp4":1kg4ftwh said:
Oh man Ness is a miss if OKeefe plays like he did on Saturday. I also prefer Canavsn to Wootton.

Still DA says we have strength in depth this year so we should be ok

You mean depth.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
That's what happens when you sign injury prone players....they get injured...even in training...Ainsworth what a waste of time...just release him...

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We are fast approaching a year anniversary of Ainsworth's last start for Argyle, his career to date is 5 starts and 19 sub appearances, all were last season and not even a place on the bench this season.

Gregg Wylde is even closer to the anniversary of his last start for Argyle, 7th October, and has played just 2 minutes (plus injury time) in the league this season. And can't even get selected when we are losing a game and a change in formation and pace is needed. Overall, in the three league and cup games this season he's played a total of 20 minutes.

Both were given 2 year contracts. What a waste of two wages that could have been spent on one decent player.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
How are they not out on loan?l with someone else covering the wage?

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
None of them would be in my starting line up anyway so no big miss IMHO.

TBH when I saw title of thread I thought it was referring to Charlton's injury problems although their reserve team would probably beat us :oops:

Aug 5, 2016
PL2 3DQ":352m14lt said:
We are fast approaching a year anniversary of Ainsworth's last start for Argyle, his career to date is 5 starts and 19 sub appearances, all were last season and not even a place on the bench this season.

Gregg Wylde is even closer to the anniversary of his last start for Argyle, 7th October, and has played just 2 minutes (plus injury time) in the league this season. And can't even get selected when we are losing a game and a change in formation and pace is needed. Overall, in the three league and cup games this season he's played a total of 20 minutes.

Both were given 2 year contracts. What a waste of two wages that could have been spent on one decent player.

Ainsworth has all the attributes to be dangerous at this level. Just why he hasn't been given a chance is a real mystery. People moan about Fletcher, Battle and Sangster not getting games, and in our reserves we have a player with pace, quick feet, and an ability to hit shots from distance like Son Heung Min. His time at Argyle has been a real waste of two years of his career. Lameiras was so close to receiving the same fate - what changed DA's mind?

Sep 8, 2013
Like others above, I was very unimpressed with O’Keefe in the Blackpool game. Didn’t feel he gave us anything better than we already have. We still badly need a centre back and a strong midfielder.

Sep 8, 2013
quote="PL2 3DQ"]We are fast approaching a year anniversary of Ainsworth's last start for Argyle, his career to date is 5 starts and 19 sub appearances, all were last season and not even a place on the bench this season.

Both were given 2 year contracts. What a waste of two wages that could have been spent on one decent player.[/quote]
:iagree:

Dec 3, 2005
greenwelly":1buxvp7r said:
Like others above, I was very unimpressed with O’Keefe in the Blackpool game. Didn’t feel he gave us anything better than we already have. We still badly need a centre back and a strong midfielder.

All O'Keefe gave us was some 'crunching' tackles. lucky not to be sent off.

Gave us nothing.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
It was O’Keefe’s job to identify when his wing back was in an offensive position and slot in to cover.
He provided Riley with no cover at all.