Capacity To Improve.... Zero | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Capacity To Improve.... Zero

Jul 6, 2009
Last season, adjusting to a new League, we could all see the loss of Taylor and the succession of red cards meant that long term we did have the capacity to improve.... and we did. This season yes we have injuries but I just don't see this squad getting any better results. Bradley and Vyner are a massive loss, and he has signed injury prone players or players who were crocked when they signed. That is why our injury list is so long even though it is only September. Tafari Moore, Joe Riley, Niall Canavan all look poor to me and Wootton is nowhere near fit even when he has started games. O'Keefe and Conor Grant look very average and Dyson can't get on the pitch. Ness and Sarcevic have a long history of injuries as does Taylor. What a waste of the transfer money budget. I can't see anything other than relegation with this manager and squad.

Jul 13, 2006
Taxi for Adams. I don't mind driving him back to Jockoland. People say " look at this team and that team going down after changing their manager." Well we are going down with Adams, so I'll take a gamble. If we act now there is still time.

Jul 12, 2016
The chances of us pulling off a great escape even at this early stage looks remote.
We are stuck with this current squad of players until January and with an inferior goal difference we need to win two more games than any other team to survive.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Last season Derek Adams pulled a rabbit from the hat and we were saved, I'm not so sure he can perform the same trick this year...We have nine directors....maybe they will act....

Feb 8, 2005
We don't have to get into the play-offs this season, just avoid relegation. Plenty of games left.

Just saying!!!!

I agree to an extent with the comments re duffers but what option did DA have? He has had to be very frugal with His signings if he’s not given the funds what more can he do? Just think we’re being a tad harsh here and looking for a scapegoat

Jul 4, 2008
newton abbot
Agree that the board need to take some responsibility not providing funds to retain key players. But it is Adams responsibility to get the best out of these players. The buck stops with him. Who else influences what happens on the pitch apart from his tactics and how players play for him?

Jul 6, 2009
Well after the fluke win over Wimbledon where Jervis missed a sitter, I really believe after todays performance there is zero capacity to improve. Adams OUT.