• Stay

Votes: 205 53.8%
  • Go

Votes: 120 31.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 56 14.7%

• Total voters
Oct 31, 2015
I didnt post this earlier because I was so Angry!

Reasons I want him gone and he longer gets my support as a fan

1. Tactics for the last 3 x seasons have been dire and the football tedious. Why oh why keep going out with the lets not lose mentality.

2. I truely believe last season had relegation written all over it til we signed Toums and Adams lucked on Lameiras and Carey playing so well alongside Taylor.

3. His consitent poor signings are nothing to do with budget they are just very very poor. Lets face it we have had poor signings every season he has been in charge.

4. Poor coaching team. Most managers bring in their own staff. We have assembled an ex Argyle senior player's of which Wotton was the only one who knew how to win but it wont make him a good assistant.

5. Tactics, tactics, tactics . so bloody stubborn with these crap tactics.

6. Defensive attitude. Always goes out to not lose rather than win. This mental Scottish football attitude of sounding out the opposition first. Jesus drives me batty.

7. Poor substitutions. Rarely do his changes change a game. Mostly they make it worse.

8. His arrogance. Most opposition fans cant stand the man and I dont think until today he knew how we felt. He thinks he is better thsn he is.

9. Lack of goals every season. We cant score for toffee. Its been a problem all through his tenure. Most of his succes was born off sound defense.

9. Why no one up for opposition corners. If you put one player on the half way line the opposition drop 2 players.

10. Loan market for keepers why?

11. His post match comments take the mick out of us as fans. We know we are terrible but he continues to spout tripe.

12. Why do we have a youth set up, he never uses it. If the Youth team arent good enough get rid or sack the set up and start again. We have not had a decent youth set up since Pejic.

13. Insistance on dropping deep when in the lead.

14. The numerous horrible home performances we have had under his tenure. How many times have we conceded 3,4 or 5 goals at home?

15.Dont get me started on the injuries. The amount if muscle strains we have is not normal people. Yes all clubs have injuries but ours are numerous EVERY season.

16. Insistance on using chuff statistics instead of fixing the only real statistic which is getting the bloody ball in the onion bag!##

I will give him credit for our promotion although the football was dire, and until this season year on year improvement league table wise if not football wise. Also for bringing and keeping GC10 who until this season has been the best player we have seen at HP since administration.

Sorry all the above is too much to pass over now. I know Green tints love him ( knibbs, Dave nine etc) but the positives are dwindling by the match. Even his win ratio has dropped off.

This rant was made with no alcoholic intake. I was too angry :)

Nov 10, 2008
cambridgeshire
Well put like that ,I have to agree.To say hes taken us up the leagues is a bit over the top.His style of football is hard to watch at times ,and if he was half as successful as he thinks hes been then im sure his name would be ringing our from the terraces,which its not.Never agree with personal abuse thou.

Mar 8, 2016
CornishPaul":2m0oq7u9 said:
He isnt going anywhere. 5 year contract. Your living in a premier league dream land.

I keep reading this, but I find it very hard to believe the board would let this continue until relegation is confirmed. It would cost them more to keep him in terms of lost ticket revenue. I think he’ll be gone before xmas unless some miracle turnaround happens.

Mar 23, 2008
I have supported him but his anti fans comments are the tipping point, I fear we are Exeter City Mark 2, stuck in a loveless marriage with an unwanted manager on a stupidly long contract. Which gets you thinking, we lose good players on short contracts yet hard to get rid of a manager on a long contract?

May 31, 2010
Plymouth
Interesting the name of Pejic was brought up. I don't remember what he did here, except maybe giving a talk to the Senior Greens and chewing gum all the way through. I suggest looking at his career after he left Argyle.

C

Charles Plym

CornishPaul":3tdc3jep said:
He isnt going anywhere. 5 year contract. Your living in a premier league dream land.
That old chestnut
AGAIN! that contract will have clauses there is no way hed get it paid in full.
Get him out or on gardening leave now.

Oct 14, 2015
There's something not quite right at HP amongst the players. The somewhat muted celebration of Lamerias goal yesterday was quite noticeable considering it was an equaliser and I'm still somewhat surprised that none of the injured players came back into the squad yesterday even on the bench. Maybe I'm just reading to much into it but my impression is that the players don't lack confidence in their own ability but lack confidence in what there being asked to do because it clearly isn't working. The rant that DA has now come out with regarding comments made by supporters and reminding everyone of what he has done for the club is, in my opinion, that of someone hanging on to his job by his fingertips. If he was to go I wouldn't want Wotts to take over, we need a completely new management team to re-energise the squad and start afresh. Who that person is I have no idea but I'd certainly think about bringing Coughlan back in some capacity.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Charles.plym":e33suw14 said:
CornishPaul":e33suw14 said:
That old chestnut
AGAIN! that contract will have clauses there is no way hed get it paid in full.
Get him out or on gardening leave now.

If he went on gardening leave he'd pull up all the successfully growing plants and put them in other areas of the garden, over water them intensively until they wilt, buy loads of new plants but keep them in the shed and then tell us all he'd made a huge success of it and we don't know anything about gardening anyway

(n.b. I do know that gardening leave isn't meant in the literal sense)

Aug 4, 2011
There has got to be some bad apples in the changing room. It’s not just bringing in 10-12 new players, it’s their personalities as well. We lost some popular individuals never mind players in Luke, Sonny and Oscar. It’s hard for groups of males to accept “new” faces who may have formed their own clique.