Adams out | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Adams out

Oct 16, 2016
He stood there today, said little or nowt

The crowd laughed from r most of the match.
There was nothing, back, front or middle

Feb 2, 2007
And there it is. Glad I haven't nominally started the annual thread. Although I was right a year ago.

Not a happy fanbase.

Feb 2, 2007
Shankster":3ug0wnkx said:
He stood there today, said little or nowt

The crowd laughed from r most of the match.
There was nothing, back, front or middle

Maybe he sees entertainment in a more existential manner. Comedy through footballing pathos.

Aug 4, 2011
Tide has turned for me. Was on the fence but nothing is changing. Sign of a side going down unless drastic changes are made

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
I think give it October. It needs another locked dressing room and some honesty. If players aren't playing for Adams get them out and see if that gets things going. If it's too late for that it will show in the results and Hallett's first decision as chairman may have to be a big one.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Let this be the official Adams out thread. Surely their can’t be many more who’s till believe he’ll turn it around?

The team aren’t playing for him, he has no new ideas, and the football is dire.

Something has to change...

Oh wait let’s not forget the good played Five year contract.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I WAS a fan of Derek Adams. Now I think that his teams are negative and offer little in the way of entertainment or results.

I really want Adams to go now - we can’t afford to get relegated with a new grandstand on the way.

There’s bound to be someone out there who can do better than Adams.

Adams out.

Feb 2, 2007
Only a couple of weeks ago the poll said the majority wanted him to stay. This might have swayed many,along with the midweek shambles.

He will still get the next couple of games. Losses in those and THEN it's untenable, surely even to the Greenest of greens.

Dec 18, 2008
I actually wonder if we are in a Clough/Taylor situation.

Should Brewster take a lot more credit for the signings, and attacking performances? Since he left, it's been a s&!t show.

Mar 21, 2013
No insults towards the guy from me, just a ‘times up’, thanks for the promotion, time for a change.