BBC Radio oxford commentary | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

BBC Radio oxford commentary

Nov 7, 2012
Plymouth
As I’m based in Oxfordshire I listened to the local commentary, I’ve never been so embarrassed. These are just a few things that they said about us: They mentioned Macey’s kicking and in the second half said they’d lost count of how many times he’d “shanked” it (remind me why we got rid of McCormick?). They said Carey was simply innocuous. They were incredibly confused by our substitutions, especially at 2-0 down. They said they (Oxford) had created more opportunities against us then they had all season. Oh and at one point they physically laughed at Ladapo...and all this is coming from people with an outside view. Good grief.

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
PilgrimLew":2hhz5zn7 said:
As I’m based in Oxfordshire I listened to the local commentary, I’ve never been so embarrassed. These are just a few things that they said about us: They mentioned Macey’s kicking and in the second half said they’d lost count of how many times he’d “shanked” it (remind me why we got rid of McCormick?). They said Carey was simply innocuous. They were incredibly confused by our substitutions, especially at 2-0 down. They said they (Oxford) had created more opportunities against us then they had all season. Oh and at one point they physically laughed at Ladapo...and all this is coming from people with an outside view. Good grief.

That would be when freddys 'shot' went for a throw in I guess, truly laughable!

Nov 7, 2012
Plymouth
lilcol":3puagp3o said:
PilgrimLew":3puagp3o said:

That would be when freddys 'shot' went for a throw in I guess, truly laughable!
That could well be it.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I can’t take anymore. Adams please leave.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
PilgrimLew":39pc3ocs said:
humiliating.i really wanted freddie to be my new goal scoring hero,a black tommy tynan so to speak,but whacking the ball out for a throw in when he tried a shot is risible.and as you probably all know i have never warmed to the fine gentleman i am sure matt macey is but he is a massive liability and i would send him back immediately.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
To be fair it was a shot from a tight angle. Not a great effort obviously but not the same as from around the penalty spot, say.

B

Bonehead

ChepstowGreen":2ljutx7u said:
To be fair it was a shot from a tight angle. Not a great effort obviously but not the same as from around the penalty spot, say.

And it was windy and everything