What are you going to do Mr Hallett | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What are you going to do Mr Hallett

May 3, 2016
Mr Hallett as you will be our custodian chairman in nineteen days time I was just wondering what you are going to do about our current manager/team? Football is a entertainment business and currently the audience have not been entertained, I have attended many games over the past forty five years and seen the good the bad and the ugly side of Plymouth Argyle, this current team are as poor as I can
remember, I can totally understand we will loose games but it is the way we lose that is worrying me, no skill no ambition no effort and plainly not fit to wear the shirt. I appreciate your efforts with the grandstand etc, it will be a much improved and will generate extra income, where will that income be diverted, I would like to think in better players.

As you are rather new to football can I advise you this team/manager will take us down, so the income from next seasons tickets will be less than this years which is worrying, to stop the decline the board will need to invest in better players in the January window if not already relegated. I have friends who just do not attend as the football is dire, they were season ticket holders.

The joy of being the custodian of a football club, big decision have to be made and quickly, I wish you all the best.

Mar 23, 2008
Carlo":2zx7pkkl said:
Foxtrot Oscar if he has any sense
Not at least meet and discuss? Question and analyse? Work out what the plan is for January? Hallett surely has to sit down with Adams and run through his plan and try and understand what's gone so badly wrong and how it can be fixed at the very least.

Oct 10, 2012
Deacster":2qs10gt0 said:
Carlo":2qs10gt0 said:
Foxtrot Oscar if he has any sense
Not at least meet and discuss? Question and analyse? Work out what the plan is for January? Hallett surely has to sit down with Adams and run through his plan and try and understand what's gone so badly wrong and how it can be fixed at the very least.

I think the League table is enough for any human being to see whatever is going on isn’t working.

May 26, 2015
Mr Hallett

Thank you and your wife for your generosity in funding the refurbishment of the Grandstand, which is much appreciated.

Please now sack Mr Adams; he is killing our beloved club, he really is.

Adams has been given far more budget than Rochdale and Stanley and he has wasted it.

It saddens me so much to see the Club ruined by Mr Adams; he must go today, or it is Fourth Division time again and I'm

increasingly doubtful if I will ever see Argyle in the top division, which is where the Club most certainly belongs.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
According to some joker on ATD there's rumours of more financial problems at Argo again (£100k shortfall for wages blah blah blah) so he might want to address that first! :roll:

May 26, 2015
Emeraldinho":g9mbooae said:
According to some joker on ATD there's rumours of more financial problems at Argo again (£100k shortfall for wages blah blah blah) so he might want to address that first! :roll:

Not sure what ADT is, but if a joker, as you say, I suggest you ignore. Getting rid of Adams, the director of everything, is far more important than anything else for the survival of our Football Club. His 10 signings, few of whom play, would be the cause of any wage shortfall and I feel so sorry for lads like Dyson who have not been given a chance.

Mar 8, 2016
I wouldn’t pay too much attention to posters on ATD, when they’re not sat in front of there laptops wearing just their underwear that’s not been changed in weeks, eating cheesy wotsits, wondering what it would be like spend a night with a female, they are sticking stickers around Home park and certain peoples houses apparently. They always think some conspiracy is going on. When they stop moaning, then it’s time to worry.

Mar 21, 2013
Emeraldinho":2s741sxn said:

Well I made the foolish mistake of taking a look on there & good god, just a few pages was enough, a bunch of bitter, deluded, paranoid oddities circle jerking over every negative story about Argyle whether true or blatantly just bullsh*t. Makes the people I disagree with on here seem wonderful.

May 16, 2016
Don't diss the ATD, they carry some clout these days. There's at least 3 of the 10 posters on there that go to games so they know their sh8t. The others are waiting for Hallett to say or not do something to justify their ongoing (ahem) boycott.

Any arguments or views they ever have a chance of winning people over to, are lost by insulting anyone not already 'one of them'. Bearing in mind their numbers consist of just about the only bloke to get banned from Freechat, someone kicked out of HP for the ticket thingy and people banned from here, it's just a pity that any credible alternative to this site outside of the regular rabid posts on Freechat has wasted its oppurtunity to be considered worth the effort.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
RochdaleGreen":1sw04wqy said:
increasingly doubtful if I will ever see Argyle in the top division, which is where the Club most certainly belongs.

I actually am one of those people who thinks this is possible, BUT there is absolutely no way you can say with a straight face that we belong there.

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Biggs":182w0n80 said:
RochdaleGreen":182w0n80 said:

I actually am one of those people who thinks this is possible, BUT there is absolutely no way you can say with a straight face that we belong there.

No chance we’ll ever make the top flight unless we’re taken over by a sugar daddy willing to throw money at us. I don’t think it will ever happen in my lifetime.