OK, if he goes..who next? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

OK, if he goes..who next?

Bearing in mind he hasn't walked, been given the boot/given the vote of confidence! Who would you want to take over a club with limited or no budget?
Implications for him leaving..players he's bought in would also jump ship..see where its going? So re-structure the team, re-motivate the team!
Who is out there that could turn this ship around and moving in the right direction...?

Genuine question..what are your thoughts?

Would you have Holloway back?
Who is currently out of a job and would fit the bill as a motivational/inspiring manager?

The past 16 games don't tell lies..2 wins in that sequence isn't good enough..

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
If heā€™s going, he needs to go now so that any replacement has time to assess the squad, De who he can work with and who he canā€™t before the January window opens.

Jun 7, 2006
There will be someone out there. That's what recruitment processes are for. I think the fans realise that substantial rebuilding is needed and this will take time. However if we start the process now we can take time recruiting and give the new manager that time.

There are many references to Holloway on other threads but, apart from the fans rancour over the method of his departure, I remember reading that his family suffered badly from fan abuse at that time. Canā€™t imagine that they would consider a return after that experience.

Mar 8, 2016
I think this could be one of the main reasons why I feel cautious about derek being given the boot, there just doesnā€™t seem to be a manager currently out of work that stands out in being by a good successor. Weā€™ve not got the clout to be poaching anyone. Sad state of affairs.

JannerinCardiff

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ
ā™£ļø SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I would love to have Holloway back.

May 28, 2015
Mick McCarthy, Billy Davies, Mike Flynn at Newport, Simon grayson, Gary Bowyer there are options out there just maybe not we exciting as we would like but we can't remain with Adam's. I would rather bring back fletcher now he has been working under Eddie Howe for a few years and see what he could do with more experience. He said himself not long ago he wishes he had the experience he had now when he was here and he performed miracles in his first season just unfortunately not the second but like I say with more experience now who knows. I know I'll get a lot of stick for saying it