I knew I knew that name before - Stuart James "Herald" | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I knew I knew that name before - Stuart James "Herald"

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
This prat!!

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... st-2137342

A Grecian and Chief Fan!!!

:furious: :furious:

It's embarrassing enough our fans have been wound up by Chris Errington's stand in, but to think he was a Grecian makes it even worse.

gTWcJsH.png

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Someone on Pasoti mentioned the other day there's an Exeter fan at Plymouth Live. This explains the constant negative reporting of Argyle by Stuart James, he doesn't have to interview officials at Home Park so he's got free licence to take the pee from behind his keyboard.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
How’s does that not constitute a conflict of interest?

May 8, 2011
Derek Adams is aware of his allegiances as similar articles/features were produced last October.

Mar 8, 2016
Sums up what a joke the herald is to be honest. The Pay must be poo there, pay peanuts, get Exeter fans.

Aug 5, 2016
I can't remember the last time I read a Herald online article. My browser struggles to deal with their advertising bombardment, so unfortunately for Stuart James i've never heard of him.

Jan 27, 2012
Kentishgreen":3oe8ed6s said:
What a mam. The Herald needs to be boycotted as a matter of urgency

I must admit that the Herald took advantage of the "Argyle fans are Yobs" storyline which painted a rather unfair picture of Derek Adams, who WAS subject to very unpleasant personal threats and was totally right to speak out (in my opinion).

However, I get the print version of the Herald and really enjoy reading it. The Herald is a Plymouth institution and long may it continue. All sorts of interesting bits of news.

The Argyle coverage is generally excellent- much more considered than most of the rubbish written on here ! Chris Errington is a very good journalist and they also make a good weekly podcast which I listen to.

So don't boycott the Herald- support it !!

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
They need to get rid of the Grecian, he has no place making news about Argyle. Get rid now!

Mar 4, 2008
Plymouth
A quick scan of his Twitter account shows constant Exeter related stories and tweets but none relating to Argyle despite his incessant barrage of negative stories.

What an utter troll the guy is.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
gaspargomez":vwc1r2qo said:
Kentishgreen":vwc1r2qo said:
What a mam. The Herald needs to be boycotted as a matter of urgency

I must admit that the Herald took advantage of the "Argyle fans are Yobs" storyline which painted a rather unfair picture of Derek Adams, who WAS subject to very unpleasant personal threats and was totally right to speak out (in my opinion).

However, I get the print version of the Herald and really enjoy reading it. The Herald is a Plymouth institution and long may it continue. All sorts of interesting bits of news.

The Argyle coverage is generally excellent- much more considered than most of the rubbish written on here ! Chris Errington is a very good journalist and they also make a good weekly podcast which I listen to.

So don't boycott the Herald- support it !!

I have noticed that you are a frequent poster. :twisted: