i follow tonight | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

i follow tonight

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Thanks for the heads up. It's not listed under the "unavailable to watch" list on the EFL site so it looks like we can watch it tonight (if we want to!). Why can't they just list the games we can watch FFS :roll: .

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Midweek games are available in the UK.

Only restriction are Saturday games kicking off at 3pm (with the exception of international weekends due to the UEFA loophole) or games broadcast on TV

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I watch ifollow on my iPhone.. works fine for me.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
philevs":3889yscs said:
Anyone tell me if you get commentary as well when you watch the live match?
Yes. If I recall it's the radio Devon commentary.

Michael Fleet

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Sep 15, 2003
Watching successfully on my phone but when I cast to the TV I get sound but no pictures on the screen. Is this a common problem and anyone have a cure?

Aug 11, 2013
Michael_Fleet":1hl7stbg said:
Watching successfully on my phone but when I cast to the TV I get sound but no pictures on the screen. Is this a common problem and anyone have a cure?

Ifollow has a built in security feature to prevent casting to tv. Not found a way around it despite much searching ! Copyright restrictions.

Apr 29, 2016
I know that Tafari Moore was awful tonight but Drew Savage’s match coverage was even worse. He called Tafari, Moore Brown, couldn’t tell the difference between Ladapo and Grant and even said Shrewsbury head home with the points ... I thought they were home. Truly embarrassing!

Sep 6, 2006
Agreed. Where they get him from? Also didn't have a clue why there were some fouls and announced he had some really sad news. But then delayed it for an age as he couldnt work out which Shrewsbury player was injured - who cares? Finally he announced that a well known Argyle fan had died. Totally clueless.