Congratulations Barry Silkman | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Congratulations Barry Silkman

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Yesterday Barry was appointed manager of Staines Town replacing Rob Easom. Staines play in the Evo Stick South: Premier Division South and currently lie in 21st position (out of 22). I'm sure it's his first managerial role. Good luck Silky.

Staines Town FC

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Wow, no sooner had I posted this that Barry announced:

I would like to thank everyone who have sent me good luck wishes about becoming the manager of Staines Town FC. ..... BUT I regret to say that it seems I’ve become the quickest manager in history to get the appointment one day then it’s gone the next. I had a call today from Michael Tavarone at the Football Association, a very nice guy, who informed me that as a licensed intermediary/agent that my license would be suspended as my appointment breaches FIFA rules. Obviously I cannot afford for that to happen. Everybody is working hard behind the scenes to try and find a solution but it looks unlikely it can be. Michael and the FA have been terrific but it may turn out that their hands are tied. I will keep everyone informed but it looks unlikely I will be seen at Staines. Once again thank you everyone x

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:lol: Typical Barry.

He once got called up to the Israeli Army after signing for Man City.

What a player he was.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Yesterday: Appointed manager of Staines Town FC.

This morning: Resigned

As a registered agent, he discovered that taking such a job meant his licence would be suspended under FIFA rules and therefore had no option but to resign. Must be up there with the shortest of managerial appointments.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Lundan Cabbie":3ep5wmg7 said:
Yesterday: Appointed manager of Staines Town FC.

This morning: Resigned

As a registered agent, he discovered that taking such a job meant his licence would be suspended under FIFA rules and therefore had no option but to resign. Must be up there with the shortest of managerial appointments.

A Staineless cv tho'!! :coat: