Poll: When will we "turn the corner"? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Poll: When will we "turn the corner"?

Feb 2, 2007
Just a simple question so simple answers please.

Nearest date wins an all expenses paid meal at the Nando's of their choice with the Argyle Back 4 of your choosing (sadly from this season's squad).

Edwards, P Grant, C Grant, Moore, ASB, Riley, Songo'o, Wootton (remember him??), Sawyer, Canavan, Ryan Law are all eligible. Calum Dyson might also be eligible as no one really knows what he does and why.

Closing Date Friday 7th December 2018

Terms and Conditions apply.

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
nick_PASTIE":1l77bf0i said:

Nearest date wins an all expenses paid meal at the Nando's of their choice with the Argyle Back 4.

Our back four is Laurel and Hardy and Cannon and Ball

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
nick_PASTIE":2skxg3qt said:

Nearest date wins an all expenses paid meal at the Nando's of their choice with the Argyle Back 4.

The day Lord V Neck leaves?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Which back four though? So far this season Adams has tried two players at right back, five players at left back and six at centre back I think. If Peter Grant is in on the meal he will probably only get to order his main course before being replaced at the table by one of the others. And Tafari Moore will be sitting st the wrong table. Riley will still be on the way there after the bill has already been paid.

Feb 2, 2007
The Doctor":3udjqkkq said:
Which back four though? So far this season Adams has tried two players at right back, five players at left back and six at centre back I think. If Peter Grant is in on the meal he will probably only get to order his main course before being replaced at the table by one of the others. And Tafari Moore will be sitting st the wrong table. Riley will still be on the way there after the bill has already been paid.

Dark times bring out the best gallows.

To clarify you can pick the back 4- you will probably do a better job than Del.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
When Adams picks his best front 3. And best system.

So... based on this season's team selections, my answer to the OP is: after Adams has gone.

Feb 2, 2007
Dan Ellard":1luiuwsp said:
When Adams picks his best front 3. And best system.

So... based on this season's team selections, my answer to the OP is: after Adams has gone.

I don't want to turn a simple game into a who is the next Manager debate but I can't resist writing....

Keith Hill would be the most likely candidate for me. I would love Michael Appleton but we are too much of a basket and I couldn't see Appleton coming here sadly.

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
The Doctor":3iwliqc4 said:

I'm not sure who the 5 he's tried at LB are but I find it hard to believe any of the other 4 are as bad as ASB. He is tragic. Looks like he's never played a game in defence in his life. It's genuinely hard to watch because you know he's going to get beat every time somebody takes him on.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
green dreams":qcu2ww80 said:
The Doctor":qcu2ww80 said:

I'm not sure who the 5 he's tried at LB are but I find it hard to believe any of the other 4 are as bad as ASB. He is tragic. Looks like he's never played a game in defence in his life. It's genuinely hard to watch because you know he's going to get beat every time somebody takes him on.

Sawyer, Smith-Brown, Wylde, Grant and, today, Carey. I’m now thinking that perhaps Peter Grant played there for part of a game also.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Surely the winner should not be punished with dinner with our back 4.

Anyway I'm predicting May 5th when DA gets sacked with any luck

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
More to the point, will we ever reach said corner.