Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
On Saturday Live from 9-10.30am.
If he’s as much fun as he was at Home Park two weeks ago it should be good listening.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Thanks Ray for putting this on here, tuned in straight away once I knew. Unfortunately half the show, and with it the main part of Cherno's contributions, had been and gone by then.

Anyway, a good show to listen to on a Saturday morning and with Cherno on it, thoughts went back to that day at the Ricoh where he netted at our end, sending the GA into raptures, to give us 3 points.

In the here and now, 3 BIG points required today Argyle.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Indeed lipsonlad, I went home so rapturous that I happily assured some Argyle friends who couldn’t be there that “ the greatest thing since ......” had arrived at our beloved Argyle!
Of course I’ve ever since been reminded of that bald statement on a regular basis!
Cherno said that he still thinks regularly of that goal with fondness.

Back to the present, another Big match today, as you say. Really frustrated not to be there.
COYGs! :scarf:

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Indeed lipsonlad, I went home so rapturous that I happily assured some Argyle friends who couldn’t be there that “ the greatest thing since ......” had arrived at our beloved Argyle!

Yeah I thought that as well, I thought he would go on and score many more, but unfortunately it didn't work out.

His book might be worth checking out as well.

Aug 5, 2016
What could his book even be about? He barely had a playing career, what there was of it was underwhelming.

Mar 23, 2008
Knibbsworth":2vk71ikb said:
What could his book even be about? He barely had a playing career, what there was of it was underwhelming.
Reading at the mo, I did Wiki his name as his career was very poor but as he played for Argyle and as a Champ Manager fan it was a must read and is proving to be an interesting story of a child prodigee who underachieved.