AFT Officers

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A bad move making Symons as chairman. The AFT will now be a political group and a constant critic of the club.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
PL2 3DQ":12uinoee said:
A bad move making Symons as chairman. The AFT will now be a political group and a constant critic of the club.

I imagine Simon H will block them completely ... surely ... Being community driven and all, and considering Symons frequent unpleasant posts against fellow board member James B not to mention other personal unpleasantness ..Me included. Ha Ha ... This marks the beginning of the end of the trust. Watch carefully though ... if Simon H or Michael Dunford give him and them the time of day ...it will tell us a great deal ......

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Slyman? :lol:

I wouldn't trust that man with anything.

Oh dear, the AFT wasn't high on my Christmas list, but having that idiot as Chairman is a new low.

He certainly won't be allowed back on this forum that's for sure.

He's foul mouthed, untrustworthy and disliked by many of the ex Chairman. I know of four that hold him in complete disdain.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
IJN":36imodf2 said:
Slyman? :lol:

I wouldn't trust that man with anything.

Oh dear, the AFT wasn't high on my Christmas list, but having that idiot as Chairman is a new low.

He certainly won't be allowed back on this forum that's for sure.

He's foul mouthed, untrustworthy and disliked by many of the ex Chairman. I know of four that hold him in complete disdain.

Indeed and many individuals too ... I for one will be carefully watching the response of the club over this ....

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Interestingly, I've see him refer to JonB as a c*** on several occasions. The man's a menace.

He attempted to say something to me today as I dropped off my FoodBank offering, but no thanks, not after the foul mouthed stuff he's thrown at me and some of my pals.

A foul man with a foul attitude.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Oh dear - a classic own goal by the AFT.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
nikkk":1ybqn0lu said:
Wow !

Happy with that then Tony ?

I am very content with the ticket of Andy and Virginia. I would say we are a diverse group and not one person is the Trust.

For the record, after today's meeting the new Board had a very constructive discussion with Simon, for an hour which admittedly I was part of via a telephone connection, appeared cordial and friendly.

I think it clear everyone wishes to see Argyle be successful.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'd agree about Virginia but Slyman no chance, he's in it for himself.

How can an officer of the AFT call the Ops Manager of the club a c***? The man's a joke and now will bring the AFT into disrepute.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
tonycholwell":bfp497vk said:
nikkk":bfp497vk said:
Wow !

I am very content with the ticket of Andy and Virginia. I would say we are a diverse group and not one person is the Trust.

For the record, after today's meeting the new Board had a very constructive discussion with Simon, for an hour which admittedly I was part of via a telephone connection, appeared cordial and friendly.

Obviously, well at least I hope, Simon H was was not aware of the posts and comments that Andy Symons has made on LLoyds Free Chat towards James Brent and John Back in particular ... not to mention other non Argyle individuals. But Tony, you are aware from Free Chat which I know you must have seen. How do you think Simon H would react if he knew what you, me and John LLoyd know about Andy Symons posts and real views ? And the disgraceful posts which I know you have seen.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
nikkk":1d76utu7 said:
tonycholwell":1d76utu7 said:
nikkk":1d76utu7 said:
Wow !

Obviously, well at least I hope, Simon H was was not aware of the posts and comments that Andy Symons has made on LLoyds Free Chat towards James Brent and John Back in particular ... not to mention other non Argyle individuals. But Tony, you are aware from Free Chat which I know you must have seen. How do you think Simon H would react if he knew what you, me and John LLoyd know about Andy Symons posts and real views ? And the disgraceful posts which I know you have seen.

Nikkk, I think individuals can always be embarrassed if someone reminds them what they have previously said.

That being said, from the little I know of Simon, he is very social media savvy and knows where to look should he have a mind to.

Right, time to switch off for another day as my joints are giving up.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
tonycholwell":6l1nu07g said:
nikkk":6l1nu07g said:
tonycholwell":6l1nu07g said:
nikkk":6l1nu07g said:
Wow !

Nikkk, I think individuals can always be embarrassed if someone reminds them what they have previously said.

That being said, from the little I know of Simon, he is very social media savvy and knows where to look should he have a mind to.

Right, time to switch off for another day as my joints are giving up.

Indeed and considering the support and friendship you have shown me in the past I will not embarrass you further tonight. I would just finally suggest that considering what you have witnessed Symons saying in the past you make a hasty withdrawal from being further associated.

Feb 12, 2017
Well I'm an ex chairman but not one of those who dislikes Andy S. We've never even met but I wish him well.