Hope the fans taken ill are ok ! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hope the fans taken ill are ok !

Nov 16, 2006
I heard that two fans were taken out on stretchers this afternoon.
Has anyone news of their wellbeing.
Never like to see that.

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
Both from Block 10. The first chap just behind me had cardiac massage carried out but when he was eventually taken away, was conscious. The second person near the front was conscious. Hopefully both recovering.

Feb 23, 2008
There'll probably be a few more taken ill if we keep playing like that.

First time I've seen our own fans fighting with each other too such was the frustration boiling over.

Oct 16, 2016
Those two fellas took ill in my block (it’s not literally mine), one of the gents was quite elderly I hope both are recovered of their ills

Sep 6, 2006
L G":2f7t51kt said:
seems to be happening regularly.
Hope they are both ok and will be ready to return in two weeks time.

Or to ensure their recovery perhaps they shouldn't!

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
The second one was a youngish lad. Had an epileptic fit I believe. What’s worrying is the time it takes the stewards and the medical staff to react.
Hope both are ok though.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
SatisfiedinSouthway":2uszlp8c said:
The second one was a youngish lad. Had an epileptic fit I believe. What’s worrying is the time it takes the stewards and the medical staff to react.
Hope both are ok though.

We thought that, we were sat just to the right and we were all shouting and waving our arms at the stewards etc and they just looked at us. A fan had to run down to them to wake them up before something then happened, at least for the second person they were closer by and reacted quicker.

Let's hope not too much damage was done to the first guy as it was at least 2-3 mins before anyone came.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Watching DA's Argo is quite sickening these days.

Wont be long though until you can have one to one medical attention with the dwindling crowds

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I don't think it's right to use two Argyle fans bad luck as a way of repeating your bile is it?

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
IJN":rfwb26zz said:
I don't think it's right to use two Argyle fans bad luck as a way of repeating your bile is it?
:clap: :clap:

Lustymike9

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Nov 26, 2011
Emeraldinho":23ym6pnl said:
Totally agree. Utterly crass and uncalled for. :furious:
Why would you expect any different from him, he is utter rubbish.