Daily Catch Up - Sunday 9 December | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Daily Catch Up - Sunday 9 December

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Derek Adams praised his team for coming back three times against Bradford ....
“They are a team and a set of individuals that keep on going.
“The players have got belief that they can get back into games, they have more belief than some people. To come back three times today, in a big game, shows the mentality of the squad. That mentality will see us keep pushing forward and picking up points.

“We are a point closer to the teams above us, we have closed the gap to 16th position, we are looking upwards and we will speak in a positive way. Other people will speak in a different way because we haven’t won the game. We haven’t won the game because of individual errors, not about teams passing the ball through us, not about a great goal.
“It was end to end at times and chances being created through good play and bad play at both ends. Obviously, Bradford coming away from home, they’ll be happy with a point. They may be disappointed because they were ahead three times. We are disappointed because we allowed them to quickly get ahead in the game.

“To go behind three times, we have shown, as a team, tremendous character to come back into the game. The way it went we could have won it at the end and we could have lost it as well.“

Bradford manager David Hopkin also spoke about the game .....
“It is frustrating. We scored three fantastic goals from things we’ve worked on in training.
"But on the other side of it, I felt we conceded a very soft opening goal.
“We then conceded four minutes after half-time when I’d told the players to get the ball up the pitch as quickly as we can for George Miller, who was causing them problems.
"But we don’t do it. I think we’re still in the dressing room.

“Great credit then to get back in front. George scored a fantastic goal and he deserved that for his work rate.
“But then they make it 3-3 and you’re just hoping we don’t concede another.
“Plymouth have some great attacking players but we switched off at two set-plays and one ball that somebody should have got on to. They’re things that are costing us at this moment.”

Bradford match highlights

Half season tickets now on sale

Jul 11, 2011
Site Manager":mcdonim8 said:
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Derek Adams praised his team for coming back three times against Bradford ....
“They are a team and a set of individuals that keep on going.
“The players have got belief that they can get back into games, they have more belief than some people. To come back three times today, in a big game, shows the mentality of the squad. That mentality will see us keep pushing forward and picking up points.

“We are a point closer to the teams above us, we have closed the gap to 16th position, we are looking upwards and we will speak in a positive way. Other people will speak in a different way because we haven’t won the game. We haven’t won the game because of individual errors, not about teams passing the ball through us, not about a great goal.
“It was end to end at times and chances being created through good play and bad play at both ends. Obviously, Bradford coming away from home, they’ll be happy with a point. They may be disappointed because they were ahead three times. We are disappointed because we allowed them to quickly get ahead in the game.

“To go behind three times, we have shown, as a team, tremendous character to come back into the game. The way it went we could have won it at the end and we could have lost it as well.“

Bradford manager David Hopkin also spoke about the game .....
“It is frustrating. We scored three fantastic goals from things we’ve worked on in training.
"But on the other side of it, I felt we conceded a very soft opening goal.
“We then conceded four minutes after half-time when I’d told the players to get the ball up the pitch as quickly as we can for George Miller, who was causing them problems.
"But we don’t do it. I think we’re still in the dressing room.

“Great credit then to get back in front. George scored a fantastic goal and he deserved that for his work rate.
“But then they make it 3-3 and you’re just hoping we don’t concede another.
“Plymouth have some great attacking players but we switched off at two set-plays and one ball that somebody should have got on to. They’re things that are costing us at this moment.”

Half season tickets now on sale

Can I return my full season ticket and get £200 back?