Dan Rooney | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Dan Rooney

Dec 29, 2011
Watched Slough v Truro City last night .Impressed with Dan Rooney.He scored both goals in a 2.1 win and took them really well .Jordan Bentley only got 5 minutes at the end coming on as sub.I know this level is a big step up to league one but I definitely feel there is potential there if Argyle can harness it in the right way

Aug 5, 2016
If Rooney is dominating at that level then it bodes well for a step up to Conference/League Two football.

May 22, 2006
According to LiveScore / FlashScore, Louis Rooney scored last night, although one has now been credited to Tyler Harvey.

Feb 28, 2016
Nice little article about him in the Herald. Really pleased he is finally get a bit of recognition it’s been a long time coming to be honest. Nothing against Cam Sangster, who I do like and I do have time for however I just couldn’t for the life of me understand why Dan Rooney was being overlooked time and time again. Not surprised he is creating waves down there but glad to see it all the same. Really hope he can use it as a spring board to better things, class act on off the pitch.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... Puc0mEERzc

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Great to hear. If Jephcott’s rise can happen then maybe there’s a chance for Rooney..