New advertising deal means bigger sponsorship....... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New advertising deal means bigger sponsorship.......

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
My lips are sealed but............................

dreamseason3.jpg

IJN":1njn6a0w said:

dreamseason3.jpg

Whoever is Advertising/Sponsoring..hope we see more of what Ginsters did for the Covering of the underside of the Demprt End..it needs to cover the Horseshoe to rid us of the ugly sight of the steps, tidying it up would be awesome

Laido":1y7gmd9a said:
IJN":1y7gmd9a said:

dreamseason3.jpg

Whoever is Advertising/Sponsoring..hope we see more of what Ginsters did for the Covering of the underside of the Demprt End..it needs to cover the Horseshoe to rid us of the ugly sight of the steps, tidying it up would be awesome

Just re-looking at the Photo..if that's Gin in BR's Glass and we're talking Plymouth Gin...could be massive.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I was talking Pasoti guys not Argyle.

They have their team this site has me. :lol:

That brings back memories. Living in Chelmsford at the time, I saw many of PM’s first season home games for Ipswich, looking just as he does in the photo. I still rate it as one of the biggest pinches in football league history. Never dreamt I would one day become an Argyle supporter.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I assume that’s meant with humour. Problem is Paul your humour feeds the freaks.

Please take more care there’s a good chap.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":3lclq9i6 said:
I assume that’s meant with humour. Problem is Paul your humour feeds the freaks.

Please take more care there’s a good chap.

Of course it is an attempt at humour. In any case, you are the owner and are very entitled to make a profit.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
As I've said several times, this is it, no more, no less.

The jumping has now been sorted, the other ones don't cause any problems, and the footer pays us about 47% of the revenue.

The pop was eradicated about 2 hours after it was noticed and new software has been installed so no pop ups or redirects will occur.

Hope that explains fully. :thumbup: