Argyle v Coventry match day thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Coventry match day thread

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Greetings from a rather cool Saltash at 2.6C.
Let's get the 3pts and start moving up the table.
Be safe and COYGs.

S

skyblue_boy

My second visit to Home Park today as a visiting supporter and looking forward to it, the last time was when Vincent Pericard ran us ragged, getting the train from St Austell at 11.30am and heading to Wetherspoons for a couple before the game (hopefully get in with colours?)

I see you have picked up a bit of form lately, so I'm a bit nervous for this one as we have played mostly poorly away from home and are struggling to score goals, I hear Ruben is playing well so he is bound to score against us, I was sad to see him go to be honest as I thought he did a good job in the number 10 role.

We have a pretty good squad this season, I would be happy with a mid table finish. Players you should look out for are Thomas (on loan from Derby) who is lightning quick and Bayliss who is attracting attention from teams in the two leagues above.

Hopefully today will be an entertaining game, all the best (except for today) and hope you avoid the drop.

Matt

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
skyblue_boy":15r6059u said:
My second visit to Home Park today as a visiting supporter and looking forward to it, the last time was when Vincent Pericard ran us ragged, getting the train from St Austell at 11.30am and heading to Wetherspoons for a couple before the game (hopefully get in with colours?)

I see you have picked up a bit of form lately, so I'm a bit nervous for this one as we have played mostly poorly away from home and are struggling to score goals, I hear Ruben is playing well so he is bound to score against us, I was sad to see him go to be honest as I thought he did a good job in the number 10 role.

We have a pretty good squad this season, I would be happy with a mid table finish. Players you should look out for are Thomas (on loan from Derby) who is lightning quick and Bayliss who is attracting attention from teams in the two leagues above.

Hopefully today will be an entertaining game, all the best (except for today) and hope you avoid the drop.

Matt

Away fans are welcome in the Britannia showing their colours.

I'm looking forward to today's game. Two home games in four days for us so we really could do with hitting maximum points.

O

ogwellmike

More greetings from afar. It’s only going to be 29C here in Johannesburg but that’s better than 2.6C. Hopefully the ex-player syndrome will mean Ruben gets at least one and FL and GC can add to that so we get all three points. COYG!

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
skyblue_boy":1yhxvvxa said:

Matt
Morning Matt.
The DRF will be catching the 11.07 from Par along with a couple of others. We're doing corporate this afternoon thanks to my old boss, who's retirement present is today's match, especially as he's a Cov fan. Another Cov fan is joining us on our table, a former tyre rep who used to visit our garage, but he is travelling down from Bristol in the car of one of the officials this afternoon!
Looking forward to a different perspective of matchday than the normal build up we have in Block 14.
Have a good, safe day.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
L G":165vjy1i said:
skyblue_boy":165vjy1i said:

Matt
Morning Matt.
The DRF will be catching the 11.07 from Par along with a couple of others. We're doing corporate this afternoon thanks to my old boss, who's retirement present is today's match, especially as he's a Cov fan. Another Cov fan is joining us on our table, a former tyre rep who used to visit our garage, but he is travelling down from Bristol in the car of one of the officials this afternoon!
Looking forward to a different perspective of matchday than the normal build up we have in Block 14.
Have a good, safe day.

Prawnee

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
dunlop":dobqluua said:
L G":dobqluua said:
skyblue_boy":dobqluua said:

Matt
Morning Matt.
Have a good, safe day.

Prawnee
Season ticket holder upgrades for a special day out with retiring boss shock!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
'Ark at Mike. :greensmile:

I've seen him in corporate area 'loads' of times this season. More faces than Derry's Clock.

I've read somewhere that he complained that the vol au vents were chewy.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Letheren, Smith-Brown, Edwards, Canavan, Sawyer, Fox, Songo'o, Sarcevic, Carey, Lameiras, Ladapo.

Subs: Macey, Riley, Threlkeld, Wootton, Ainsworth, Jephcott, Taylor.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
DxR2Vd2WsAAKbhz