pompey tickets (wanted) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

pompey tickets (wanted)

Jan 2, 2006
There may still be some available if you ring the club. They were still selling family block tickets and the odd ticket around the rest of the ground even though it’s sold out online

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
Can’t help but feel we’re going to have a lot of Pompey fans in amongst us on Saturday. Let’s hope the stewards take the appropriate action if that’s the case.

J

JamieY

SatisfiedinSouthway":21lglrlv said:
Can’t help but feel we’re going to have a lot of Pompey fans in amongst us on Saturday. Let’s hope the stewards take the appropriate action if that’s the case.

The team in the ticket office have been working closely with D&C Police and Portsmouth Ticket Office over the last couple of weeks to pick these up.

Anyone having bought tickets and on Portsmouth’s database will have (and are having) tickets cancelled.

Jan 6, 2004
On the other hand perhaps we could all grow up and sit next to somebody who happens to have been born in a different town without aggro as every other sport in the world manages

Aug 4, 2011
Green_Flash":18atp5mf said:
On the other hand perhaps we could all grow up and sit next to somebody who happens to have been born in a different town without aggro as every other sport in the world manages
and football does too - the World Cup for instance.
I strongly feel that the segregation causes the conflict. Do away with home / away ends and you’d have a few months of chaos but that would die down quickly.

It would be the death of football atmospheres thou so it’s a no from me. Football is unlike any other sport in terms of passion, moments of excitement throughout the game and general importance in society

Oct 6, 2013
I have two adult tickets and one over 65 ticket, all seated together block 1.
Sell together or separately, will post signed for delivery 1st class.
Adult £xx each to cover fees and postage.
Over 65 £xx to cover fees and postage.

------------------------

Post above edited. Sorry, tickets have to be sold at face value and not above. Admin.

May 8, 2011
Green_Flash":22eyk0ym said:

I don’t think I’ve ever sat next to someone who was born in the same town as me.

Sep 6, 2006
Green_Flash":3ao68j82 said:

Well said that man! Pathetic really.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
JamieY":1h8d2v3s said:
SatisfiedinSouthway":1h8d2v3s said:

The team in the ticket office have been working closely with D&C Police and Portsmouth Ticket Office over the last couple of weeks to pick these up.

Anyone having bought tickets and on Portsmouth’s database will have (and are having) tickets cancelled.

Good news

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Balham_Green":2csvmjpr said:
Green_Flash":2csvmjpr said:

Well said that man! Pathetic really.
When I first started going to Home Park in the late 50s I am as certain as I can be that the majority of home supporters would applaud goals scored by the opposition.

Sep 13, 2003
football-bet-data":1vf71d2s said:
Green_Flash":1vf71d2s said:
and football does too - the World Cup for instance.
I strongly feel that the segregation causes the conflict. Do away with home / away ends and you’d have a few months of chaos but that would die down quickly.

It would be the death of football atmospheres thou so it’s a no from me. Football is unlike any other sport in terms of passion, moments of excitement throughout the game and general importance in society

Having been at England games v highly charged South American opposition at the last two World Cups, this lack of segregation has caused issues with fights at one of the games and how there wasn't a mass brawl at the other I don't know.

2 large pasties please

Due to sickness I have 1 x ticket available for tomorrows match:

Block 20, Row C

It is currently an U18s ticket (£10) but I've checked with the club ticket office and I can exchange it for either an Over 65s (£21) or standard Adult ticket (£26) - the additional £2 on Over 65 / Adult ticket is due to 'exchange on the day' admin fee.

PM me if interested.