Daily Catch Up - Sunday 10 February | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Daily Catch Up - Sunday 10 February

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Graham Carey talks about his goal against Portsmouth. ...
“I was relieved, more than anything. What has it been? Twenty-four games since my last goal?

“I felt comfortable standing over the free-kick, the wind helped; I knew I just had to get it on target and the wind would add a lot of pace to the ball. I felt like I owed the team a goal, so it was nice to see it go in.
"I think they were quite clever to switch and go with the wind in the first half. The wind was quite strong.

“We wanted to win the game, but circumstances changed in the game. When we went 1-0 down, we didn’t change our mind-set and I felt we could have went on and won the game.
“We are on a good run at the minute and that keeps the momentum going.”

“I think it’s the way we have played in those games – we looked comfortable, been on the front foot in large parts of those games.
“Four points out of six against two teams that are up there is a good week’s work.”

Carey also talks about his amazing piece of skill by the touchline ....
"I think it was about five or 10 minutes earlier I made a run in the box and Thompson has proper blocked me off.
"That was getting my own back there. I was kind of running out of space on the pitch and it was more instinct than anything else and luckily it came off."

The video clip of Carey's touchline trick has gone viral.

Derek Adams says Joe Mason has until today to decide to sign for Argyle. ...
“Discussions just now are between myself and the agent. We’ll obviously need to speak to Joe and see if he wants to come to the football club.
“We’re not going to hang about, we move on. We’d obviously like him to come to the football club.”

You Tube Match highlights