Sunderland tickets and other ‘stuff’ | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sunderland tickets and other ‘stuff’

Oct 16, 2016
Tickets for Argyle's clash with Sunderland in Sky Bet League One on Saturday, March 2 go on sale to season-ticket holders from 9.30am on Thursday, February 14

Looking forward to this, flying up on Thursday 28. A further 14 flying up on the Friday.
Staying in Newcastle rather than Sunderland (obviously)

pafc cobbie08

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Nov 16, 2008
Hampshire
Shankster":2zxkyv88 said:
Tickets for Argyle's clash with Sunderland in Sky Bet League One on Saturday, March 3 go on sale to season-ticket holders from 9.30am on Thursday, February 14

Looking forward to this, flying up on Thursday 28. A further 14 flying up on the Friday.

Been looking at flights this morning also.

Heathrow - Newcastle is looking like my cheapest option currently. Train is out of the question. Don't fancy 4am coach either (especially as I now reside in the South East)

Where are you flying from?

Oct 16, 2016
BradCobbs":oc65f2u0 said:
Shankster":oc65f2u0 said:
Tickets for Argyle's clash with Sunderland in Sky Bet League One on Saturday, March 3 go on sale to season-ticket holders from 9.30am on Thursday, February 14

Heathrow - Newcastle is looking like my cheapest option currently. Train is out of the question. Don't fancy 4am coach either (especially as I now reside in the South East)

Brizzol

Sep 19, 2015
Really looking forward to this one. Absolutely love playing in the North East as its a great excuse to get a pass from the misses to enjoy the wonderful nightlife of Newcastle! :D

Going to be a few sore heads in the away end come 3 oclock on Saturday I would imagine :stout:

Feb 5, 2015
BradCobbs":2eru1bjv said:
Shankster":2eru1bjv said:

Train is actually very comparable to flying when you factor in getting to the airport, going through security, waiting to board, inevitable delays with ryanair/easyjet etc. It's 2 hours 50 from King's Cross to Newcastle and we found it was cheaper than a flight too! :thumbs:

pafc cobbie08

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Nov 16, 2008
Hampshire
GreenLDN":6s09kr4j said:
BradCobbs":6s09kr4j said:
Shankster":6s09kr4j said:

Train is actually very comparable to flying when you factor in getting to the airport, going through security, waiting to board, inevitable delays with ryanair/easyjet etc. It's 2 hours 50 from King's Cross to Newcastle and we found it was cheaper than a flight too! :thumbs:

Thank you! just checked and yes much better value.
Was £57 to fly from Newcastle - Heathrow via Alicante!

Tried ticket splitter for the train but it only saves £3.
Managed to get it for £65.

Anyone know the size of allocation for the Stadium of Light?

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Mark_Colling":9st1139r said:
3,000 in upper tier of North Stand, which is the opposite end to our previous visits.

Why the club felt the need to put the "any remaining tickets will go on general sale" nonsense on the website for this one is anyone's guess; they will not sell out.

https://www.footballgroundguide.com...rland.html#awhat-is-it-like-for-visiting-fans

Would you prefer them to put ‘We’ll never sell out so just wait until general sale’?

Anyways, heading up to Newcastle Thurs til Sun and sneaking in a trip to Edinburgh in between, cannay wait

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
I’ve had accommodation booked for months but don’t see any logical reason for not just putting them on general sale from day one.

I’m going with a couple of non-members and so it just means I am going to order the same tickets a week later.

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Got my tickets yesterday. Leaving Plymouth Friday with a overnight stay in Birmingham. Then staying in Sunderland Saturday night and coming home Sunday

Aug 29, 2014
Train up friday to Hartlepool meal out then over to Sunderland early Saturday morning. Should be a good un this .