Bolton | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bolton

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’ve read that Bolton (who look like getting relegated to L1) could quite likely start with a 12 point deduction and with 2 of Luton, Barnsley and Sunderland gone, and a completed Home Park with bigger crowds it would be a really good time to go for a promotion push..

Jul 12, 2016
No chance of promotion with Adams at the helm. Somebody needs to remind him the season starts in August!

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
oldage":24v7pxva said:
No chance of promotion with Adams at the helm. Somebody needs to remind him the season starts in August!
Once Adams realises the season starts in August there's every chance of a promotion push. League stats from the last two seasons show that very clearly.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
JannerinCardiff":3shx1sgr said:
I’ve read that Bolton (who look like getting relegated to L1) could quite likely start with a 12 point deduction and with 2 of Luton, Barnsley and Sunderland gone, and a completed Home Park with bigger crowds it would be a really good time to go for a promotion push..
When is it not a good time to go for promotion?

What's the ground got to do with it?

One of our best seasons in recent memory was played out in a 1-sided stadium with a sub-6000 capacity.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
oldage":28mqbor7 said:
He admitted at the last Cornish get together that he'd got things wrong with pre season and was doing something to rectify it. Hopefully that'll help.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
demportdave":1vtx9gm9 said:
JannerinCardiff":1vtx9gm9 said:

One of our best seasons in recent memory was played out in a 1-sided stadium with a sub-6000 capacity.

Having more fans will financially help us to get better players in the summer and keep hold of key players.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Keepitgreen":17a3v4ez said:
oldage":17a3v4ez said:
He admitted at the last Cornish get together that he'd got things wrong with pre season and was doing something to rectify it. Hopefully that'll help.

Pre-season wasn’t all Adam’s fault, he was unable to play at Home Park so we couldn’t play any decentn opposition.

Apr 1, 2009
Keepitgreen":jc879m9x said:
oldage":jc879m9x said:

I hadn't heard that. A big positive - I don't think he finds it easy admitting that he is wrong (who does?), so credit to him for that.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
demportdave":2rk650oa said:
JannerinCardiff":2rk650oa said:

Having a championship side come down and start with -12 points is helpful when you want to get promoted yourself.

Apr 1, 2009
JannerinCardiff":4ttqc1t3 said:
Keepitgreen":4ttqc1t3 said:
oldage":4ttqc1t3 said:

Pre-season wasn’t all Adam’s fault, he was unable to play at Home Park so we couldn’t play any decentn opposition.

Is it not possible to play decent opposition away from home? Given that we were mullered by the highest ranking team we played (Yeovil), I'm not sure playing anyone better would have been advantageous.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
JannerinCardiff":34z482c9 said:
demportdave":34z482c9 said:
JannerinCardiff":34z482c9 said:

Having a championship side come down and start with -12 points is helpful when you want to get promoted yourself.
If I were a Bolton fan my main concern would be avoiding relegation next season. With the state that the club is in financially, I think it very unlikely that they will be promotion candidates.

Dec 3, 2005
JannerinCardiff":1gf6mxpl said:
Keepitgreen":1gf6mxpl said:
oldage":1gf6mxpl said:

And the excuse the previous season was?

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
djg145":1k7wt2ku said:
JannerinCardiff":1k7wt2ku said:
Keepitgreen":1k7wt2ku said:
oldage":1k7wt2ku said:

And the excuse the previous season was?

Not speaking for DA but I think he’d point out we got promoted.

May 11, 2008
oldage":2iy1rp01 said:
We have to kick on in August. Massive opportunity with the new stand.