Fans Assembly April 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans Assembly April 6

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
There is Fans Assembly planned for this Saturday, I’m the rep for the grandstand if there are any issues anyone wants me to bring up please let me know by PM or on this thread.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
dunlop":3poaj6pw said:
There is Fans Assembly planned for this Saturday, I’m the rep for the grandstand if there are any issues anyone wants me to bring up please let me know by PM or on this thread.

I’d like to know for sure when we will be able to confirm our seats in the reconfigured grandstand. I know that only 16 are required to move but I’d still like to have the peace of mind of having our previous seats reserved in writing.

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
moving from lyndhurst to the grandstand asap, when will we be able to choose our seats ?and will we be able to transfer our lyndhurst season tickets over to the new stand?

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I noticed this in Graham Clark's excellent report from 20 March -
"15. With regard to the upper tier of the Grandstand letters will be going out to Grandstand season ticket holders. A ‘visitor centre’ will be open in the former club shop to discuss matters with season ticket holders and those interested in the new hospitality offerings. In June or July (with hard hats) season ticket holders will be able to sit in ‘their seat in the upper tier. A total of 16 season ticket holders may not have the ‘same’ seat as before."

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think Mike (Dunlop) will get more done and quicker.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Dunlop, a question to ask if you wouldn't mind.

I'm aware all Grandstand seats are being moved back to same spot or nearest, however as one of the few in the Mayflower Seats (down below the grandstand) I've got no idea what's happening to us.

Are we going to be pushed forward to the uncovered bit, or offered an equivalent position in the Grandstand?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Willis88":3s0gzc69 said:

I'm aware all Grandstand seats are being moved back to same spot or nearest, however as one of the few in the Mayflower Seats (down below the grandstand) I've got no idea what's happening to us.

Are we going to be pushed forward to the uncovered bit, or offered an equivalent position in the Grandstand?

Are you a bit worried that you might be buried under 3ft of concrete?? ;)

We moved out of the Grandstand into Block 1 some years ago as I really found the old seats cramped and uncomfortable. Then we moved back in, then back out again to Block 8, all with half an eye on getting a 'good' seat in the new Grandstand.

So, after existing Grandstand/Mayflower seats reassignment is it then open house to us ST holders who want to move (back) to the Grandstand?
Surely there will be plenty of 'good' seats and plenty of choice for 'us'? :scarf:

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Pogleswoody":18j53813 said:
Willis88":18j53813 said:

Are you a bit worried that you might be buried under 3ft of concrete?? ;)

We moved out of the Grandstand into Block 1 some years ago as I really found the old seats cramped and uncomfortable. Then we moved back in, then back out again to Block 8, all with half an eye on getting a 'good' seat in the new Grandstand.

So, after existing Grandstand/Mayflower seats reassignment is it then open house to us ST holders who want to move (back) to the Grandstand?
Surely there will be plenty of 'good' seats and plenty of choice for 'us'? :scarf:

Yeah the concrete coffin isn't overly attractive.

Wouldn't mind being upgraded to the premium seats for free though!

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
dunlop":121fzmed said:
Mike.
Could you just confirm the front row will be unaffected by corporate and in specific seats B4 & B5 at the East end.
Cheers,
Andy.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Any more questions or PM I will also ask questions/issues for the lower Mayflower.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
tonycholwell":3boxdgqo said:
The AFT are delighted with the response to our appeal for questions for the Forum tomorrow. And a late reminder that we are collecting donations for the FoodBank. If not food then money happily accepted.

Words from our Chairman:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =716600856

Many thanks in anticipation for your generous gifts.

Strange post since you can see Mike is doing this for Pasoti readers, and absolutely no criticism of the food bank appeal before you start !

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
nikkk":3c7eekc3 said:
tonycholwell":3c7eekc3 said:
The AFT are delighted with the response to our appeal for questions for the Forum tomorrow. And a late reminder that we are collecting donations for the FoodBank. If not food then money happily accepted.

Words from our Chairman:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =716600856

Many thanks in anticipation for your generous gifts.

Strange post since you can see Mike is doing this for Pasoti readers, and absolutely no criticism of the food bank appeal before you start !
Mike also posted his request on Free Chat too.