Just Back /ifollow | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Just Back /ifollow

Sep 18, 2004
West in East Anglia
Wow, that game hurts.

A first half with very little chances at either end, but ends up Argyle lead.

Second half, subs from the opposition at haf time prove critical in a short spell of time then finishes the game.

Yes we had chances but were not clinical in front of goal.

We move on but being dragged more into the mire.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
I care so much about this club. I cannot stand the utterly spineless performances of late. I can't stand it.

Something MUST change.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Dan Ellard":2uf3htdf said:
I care so much about this club. I cannot stand the utterly spineless performances of late. I can't stand it.

Something MUST change.
And that’s the most angriest bit of it, nothing will change.

Feel your pain and frustration.

Feb 2, 2007
Whatever happens over the next three games I sincerely hope we stay up. Despite how poor this season has been it's unbelievable that we still have a strong chance of staying up with 2 home games and 1 away at another poor side.

However, on the 5th May with the dust settling, the board need to make immediate and decisive action to remove Mr Adams from his role. If this means a pay off of £375K they should put £50 on top of each season ticket to pay him off (fans can have a free hospitality voucher in return which at cost price would only cost the club around £15-£20 and I' sure most wouldn't take this up), I will gladly pay it as I'm sure the vast majority of the 7500, if we stay in L1 other season ticket holders would.

Then get Michael Appleton or someone of a similar calibre in to sort out this mess, play the youth and get the spirit back in the club. Last season papered over the cracks, there is no hiding them now.

The fans have been treated poorly, the media, yes it's a circus but you need to rise above it, the a number of the players etc- hoodwinked and then alienated by Derek.

Players- play for the fans now, ignore Adams and get that win or 4 points we need.

Then Mr Hallett, thank you for everything you are doing but please wield the axe and go ahead with the season ticket plan getting the fans to chip in.

Well done Green Army today, and well done Fred on another goal.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Can sense your pain Dan. It's gut wrenching and it's made even worse when there are those that will either excuse it any way possible no matter how ludicrous or worse still have a pop at you for not being a proper fan because you have the temerity to complain about where we are at.
But you are right. Something must change.

IPA

Aug 26, 2012
The 'real' capital of Devon
Tugboat":1lu2rc0r said:
Dan Ellard":1lu2rc0r said:

Something MUST change.
And that’s the most angriest bit of it, nothing will change.

Feel your pain and frustration.

Agreed.

I'm fuming but the worst thing is, unless he quits this stubborn buffoon will still be in charge next season. :furious:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yes, it’s entirely feasible there will be an official Get Adams Out promotional offer from the club.

A classy and completely realistic idea.

I’m curious why most people wouldn’t take up a hospitality voucher, as well :lol:

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Dan Ellard":hu0eqimp said:

Something MUST change.
If the team really is looking spineless then we should be worried.

Feb 2, 2007
Biggs":1u9obou1 said:
Yes, it’s entirely feasible there will be an official Get Adams Out promotional offer from the club.

I’m curious why most people wouldn’t take up a hospitality voucher, as well :lol:

Just curious Biggs, as I suppress my four letter tirade trying to ignore that you are clearly an arrogant and patronising £$£%^- what is your big constructive idea for improving the current men's footballing side of this club?? :funny:

Sep 18, 2004
West in East Anglia
Biggs":wrtf9a7a said:

Only if its for after the game so they drown their sorrows.

Oct 20, 2015
Dan Ellard":1jrcmu6z said:
I've basically got no words. It's beyond anger. I am embarrassed and ashamed.

You're a reasonable guy with good insight and I like your posts.

We're all hurting right now. I can't think of anything positive to say either. Tough times to be green but we'll stick with them through thin and thin.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Thankfully a 10 minute trip home for me. Thought the first half they posed little threat, Jones coped with Eaves very well and he was subsequently taken off. They replaced him with a bloke whose played 10 minutes of football all year and the front three for them then had pace and mobility which scares the poo out of our defence. Turned the game completely in the second half when they stopped trying to play up to Eaves.

I actually thought Ladapo had a good game and holds the ball up better than people on here give him credit for. He is also a willing runner and takes players one which is good to see. Made himself a chance at the start of the second half out of nothing.

Midfield today was poor, it needs an overhaul in the summer. Ness looked either unfit or injured from the off, Sarcevic did little and Fox didn’t have a great game.

We seem to have 8 players who’s only intention is to kick the ball long as soon as it comes to them. Don’t know if it’s tactics or lack of ability but it is hard to watch. But that needs to change. Fair play to those who watch it week in week out.

Not sure if the green army were vocal, last year they just abused Gary Miller for 90 minutes but from where I was sitting i couldn’t much of anything. Maybe it’s the lack of roof, maybe it’s the football.

Jan 19, 2019
Barnsley will tear us to pieces... it is going to be embarrassing.

Our only hope is other teams are more inept than we are.

Imagine a winner takes all against Scunthorpe. That is what is coming....

May 21, 2018
This is a very minority report but that was not the worst performance I've seen away from home and we could have got a result if Edwards and Sarcevic had shooting boots on. It does make me question Wotton's position as defensive coach regardless of what happens to Adams