Relegation Odds This Morning | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Relegation Odds This Morning

Oct 14, 2015
The following odds are available this morning for League 1 relegation through Odds Checker

Walsall..........2/5
Southend......8/15
AFC Wimbledon.....10/13
Scunthorpe......2/1
Rochdale........5/1
Plymouth.......6/1
Wycombe......7/1
Accrington......17/2
Gillingham.....16/1

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The reality of it.

Mar 18, 2006
At 6/1 it has to be worth a fiver .

After the. Blackpool game I said we would only pick up 3 more points ( Scunthorpe) and end up on 50 points .
I am no longer confident that we will even do that .

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
They haven't updated the odds since yesterdays games. It's actually now:

Walsall 1/6
Southend 4/9
AFC Wimbledon 8/11
Scunthorpe 6/4
Argyle 7/2
Rochdale 4/1
Accrington 7/1
Wycombe 7/1

7/2 is still good value if you don't see us winning any of our remaining games.

Mar 14, 2009
Basically l did two particular bets.

When Argyle were rock bottom l put a bet on them to finish in the top half. I knew there would be a run of sorts because the way Argyle play under Adams there always is if you look over the past four season records.

I kept watching them. Always maintained the defending was an issue but l have to say since Xmas the away form and performances was what tipped me over the edge. So l cashed out around when we had that little decent spell and lumped the money at 10/1 for Argyle to be relegated because the side were so flaky at the back. How can a professional football team give an opposition team so much tine and space on the ball, in our own half l kept thinking. Then it was the lack of goals. The midfield just don’t score eg Sarcevic Fox and Ness

If we go down, effectively season ticket is paid for and l will be just about able to stomach Adams style of football in league two.

I still maintain we will stay up though. The reason being that even in our poorest runs under Adams we eventually fluke the odd win and a draw from somewhere.

Apr 5, 2008
Metal_Green_Mickey":3v2c8awd said:
Basically l did two particular bets.

When Argyle were rock bottom l put a bet on them to finish in the top half. I knew there would be a run of sorts because the way Argyle play under Adams there always is if you look over the past four season records.

I kept watching them. Always maintained the defending was an issue but l have to say since Xmas the away form and performances was what tipped me over the edge. So l cashed out around when we had that little decent spell and lumped the money at 10/1 for Argyle to be relegated because the side were so flaky at the back. How can a professional football team give an opposition team so much tine and space on the ball, in our own half l kept thinking. Then it was the lack of goals. The midfield just don’t score eg Sarcevic Fox and Ness

If we go down, effectively season ticket is paid for and l will be just about able to stomach Adams style of football in league two.

I still maintain we will stay up though. The reason being that even in our poorest runs under Adams we eventually fluke the odd win and a draw from somewhere.

I did the same as youCashed out when they started to wobble again.I got odds of 12/1 to be relegated at the time.

So predictable how the season will pan out with Adams in charge

Apr 11, 2019
I'm surprised Accringtons odds are so high. Other than playing us, they still have Luton Doncaster and Portsmouth to play.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Djazzgreen":365wr3e1 said:
I'm surprised Accringtons odds are so high. Other than playing us, they still have Luton Doncaster and Portsmouth to play.

Just popped a fiver on that, we beat them next week and I think they'll be gone.

Apr 11, 2019
Willis88":1yd7gm4l said:
Djazzgreen":1yd7gm4l said:

Just popped a fiver on that, we beat them next week and I think they'll be gone.
I think so as well. They beat us they'll stay up. We beat them and they'll go down. I can't see them getting anything thing from their other games.

Mar 18, 2006
Djazzgreen":2lw5xxjc said:

Some tough games remaining for them, But when they beat us next week they will 51 points and as such will be safe irrespective of their other 3 games .