Embarrassed | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Embarrassed

Have to mention this... I am totally embarrassed, not by the team yesterday (they gave it their best) but the A$$hole who walked out of the Lyndhurst after the game and subjected a defenceless woman to abuse I'd expect from a child having a really bad tantrum. The tool called this woman a fat slag and worse..Frustration, maybe but this guy got right in to this woman's face and was swearing and using threatening behaviour.
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE no matter how high emotions were. This bloke was in his late 40s FFS...the woman had nowhere to go but into the torrent of abuse..bloody disgraceful. (she did nothing wrong)!!

I had to stand in front of this idiot to prevent him physically assault her..effin coward. Hope that he will be dealt with as well as the idiots running after the Scunny fans coaches.. TCE..Grow the fudge up. We got relegated, big deal, this happens to many clubs every season..do they react like idiots..NO...grow a pair and get out of our club..we don't need your association.

On behalf of the honest/loyal supporters..I can only apologise to the Scunny lady who was subjected to that, now day we will be rid of the scumbags who want to drag our club back to the dark ages.