League Table | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

League Table

Aug 5, 2015
Any chance of putting up a L2 table? The current one is exceedingly depressing. Guess we have to wait till the play offs are over

May 22, 2006
If Bury go under tomorrow then the League 2 table may be totally irrelevant to us.

Hope it doesn't come to that though. Taking their manager AND their place in League 1?

If Lowe does get the job here then maybe someone should organise a little Fans United thingie? Sell a few shirts, rattle a few buckets. It's going to be a long time before the Bury FC staff are paid again.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
No certainty we will get a reprieve if the worst happens

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ham Green":2vv997vc said:
If Bury go under tomorrow then the League 2 table may be totally irrelevant to us.

Hope it doesn't come to that though. Taking their manager AND their place in League 1?

If Lowe does get the job here then maybe someone should organise a little Fans United thingie? Sell a few shirts, rattle a few buckets. It's going to be a long time before the Bury FC staff are paid again.

This! :scarf:

Dec 13, 2004
Or maybe their near neighbours at United or City could hand over some of Rupert Murdoch's filthy lucre to help keep the Wolf from the door.

Oct 31, 2015
Wolves_Green":3qysu4sh said:
Or maybe their near neighbours at United or City could hand over some of Rupert Murdoch's filthy lucre to help keep the Wolf from the door.
Now that would make sense if they cared. Unfortunately Premier primos don't give a poo about lower league football

One of the reasons I have little interest in the vipers cage called the premiership :furious:

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
rsp4":8oq2vuyo said:
Wolves_Green":8oq2vuyo said:
Now that would make sense if they cared. Unfortunately Premier primos don't give a poo about lower league football

One of the reasons I have little interest in the vipers cage called the premiership :furious:

This.

A few years back I would've loved Argyle to have risen up the leagues and reached the 'Promised Land.'

Now I care much less. I'm just happy to get to Home Park when I can and watch my team. Getting to the Premiership really doesn't bother me too much anymore. It's a financial circus.

Apr 15, 2008
London
rsp4":11c1ji35 said:
Wolves_Green":11c1ji35 said:

That's just as well. It's not called the Premiership