Votes: 111 70.3%
  • No

Votes: 47 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Gaddy and I had one of our meetings today, and one of the things we discussed was the like facility that is about to come in.

In a nut shell is it a good thing or not?

There's a thought that it could become a bit of popularity 'thing', can we have your thoughts please?

We definitely NOT having 'Not Like' but are considering having a 'Like' facility a bit like this:-

rCVcW3T.png

Very simple, 'yes' or 'no'.

Thanks

Ian

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
I wanted to 'like' the previous two posts just to add a bit of confusion! :lol:

tonsk

Aug 5, 2005
I think it has the potential to cause a heap of trouble whilst bringing no actual benefits, so no

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
What trouble could it bring?

It will give people the opportunity to agree with a post without having to type and put their name to it - the silent minority will be silent no more.

May 22, 2006
It does have the potential to encourage a lot of tedious "hit like if you think Lowe should go" -type posts. Pasoti would become rather too much like Twitter or Reddit; most people on here (me included) couldn't give a flying fig whether people like their contributions or not, but some people really value their fake internet points.

Daz's point is a very good one though, and amply demonstrated by the fact that I'm having to type this sentence.