Premium finance for season ticket | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Premium finance for season ticket

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Hi, has anyone used the premium finance for their season ticket purchase? If so, dis you get instant confirmation of your acceptance?
I only ask as i applied this morning but had no confirmation at the end after submittal and i have received no email confirmation so i am wondering if it went through ok?

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I didn't get any confirmation either. I went to the ticket office after the last game of the season and they had a list of everyone who had been accepted, printed off a ticket there and then. Be worth giving them a ring.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I didn’t get any confirmation from Premium Finance but I phoned the Argyle ticket office the day after I applied and they confirmed to me my application was approved etc. Then I phoned up Premium Finance to request a payment schedule and they emailed one to me.

Apr 8, 2013
I received a email about 3 days after my application saying it was accepted and had to sign the agreement.

Went up the ticket office the next day and got my season ticket straight away.

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Sounds like the whole thing is a mess. Any other lender would either give an instantaneous decision or inform the applicant that their application required further assessment, and then follow that up with confirmation after assessment.

Apr 21, 2007
Exmouth
I applied through Premium finance the day after the Scunthorpe game. Filled all the required details in online. Got an email back thanking me for my application and that they would get back to me if there were any issues. On the Tuesday after the bank holiday I received an email with an electronic credit agreement to sign and the dates when my direct debit repayments would be.

We did ring the ticket office at the end of last week just to check and they confirmed that everything was in order and the ticket was ready for collection.

All in all both me, and my dad who applied the same way, were very happy with the whole process.

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Thanks for the replies. Will give the box office a call tomorrow morning. :thumbup:

May 31, 2007
Sunny Yorkshire
You dont actually need a credit assessment from the credit company. The financial risk is with Argyle, not them.

The risk is very low as if you miss a payment Argyle simply block your entrance to the ground until you pay, or I suppose they could agree to let you continue with adjusted monthly payments.

I dont know if Argyle would do a pre check. Most clubs I know of dont as its simply a case of forgetting you exist if you dont keep paying.