Daily Catch Up - Saturday 25 May | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Daily Catch Up - Saturday 25 May

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news.

Following Friday's news that Head of Operations Jon Back followed Argyle's potential new manager Ryan Lowe on Twitter Lowe has now returned the favour by following Jon Back back.

Betting company Bet Victor have stopped taking bets on who will be Argyle's new manager, however Sky Bet are offering odds of 1/10 on Ryan Lowe being appointed.

Former Argyle manager Derek Adams has ruled himself out of the vacant managerial positions at Dundee and Kilmarnock...
 "I would rule myself out of both jobs at this moment in time.
"They asked to speak to me, but I haven't spoken to Dundee and I'm not going to. For various reasons, I don't think it's the right move for me.

"Kilmarnock's a completely different ball game. How do you go into Kilmarnock and improve it?
"They've had the record number of points total for the last two seasons and they finished third and are in Europe."
Adams has also been linked with the managers role at Oldham Athletic.

23 years ago today Argyle beat Darlington 1-0 at Wembley thanks to a headed goal from Ronnie Mauge.

Ryan Lowe is a Sky Sports pundit for today's League Two play-off final between Newport County and Tranmere Rovers ...

Oscar Threlkeld has left Waasland-Beveren after his two-year contract was cancelled by mutual consent.

Ryan Lowe was asked by Sky Sports about a possible move to Argyle and his response was that it's a big decision to make with a young family relocating so far away, Argyle are a good club and he and his players can only last so long without pay.

Ryan Lowe tells Sky Sports he'd like to remain a League One manager ... Twitter video

May 11, 2019
Twenty three years, where did that go, great day out even if the match wasn’t that great, Ronnie top bloke lived across the road from my mum and came along as a surprise with Earl Jean for my mother in-laws 60th birthday party.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
April 1971":1rvai72l said:
Twenty three years, where did that go, great day out even if the match wasn’t that great, Ronnie top bloke lived across the road from my mum and came along as a surprise with Earl Jean for my mother in-laws 60th birthday party.

Your mother in law but my mum ;)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Based on those comments on Sky, Lowe seems very unlikely. Even if he came, there would always be this concern that he wouldn’t be able to settle here unless his family were prepared to join him.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
davie nine":22kkwfwh said:
Based on those comments on Sky, Lowe seems very unlikely. Even if he came, there would always be this concern that he wouldn’t be able to settle here unless his family were prepared to join him.
i don't think he has any motivation to manage us.it would be a disaster to sign him in my opinion!